GraphEditPlus 1.3.4 Ranking & Summary
GraphEditPlus 1.3.4 description
GraphEditPlus 1.3.4 is a useful software that is designed to offer you the possibility to easily produce DirectShow applications.
Using GraphEditPlus application you will be able to generate DirectShow applications much easier.
GraphEditPlus will make each DirectShow developers life much easier. Edit multiple graphs, see every bit of each mediatype, control your filters and generate C++ or C# code of a working application. DirectShow development was never so easy before!
- Edit several graphs at one time.
- Load and save .grf files compatible with MS GraphEdit.
- Connect to remote graphs (in ROT Running Objects Table). All graphs in GraphEditPlus are always available in ROT.
- See all filters registered in the system, register new filters.
- Render media files.
- For each filter in your system you can:
- See in what file on hard disk it is. For VfW codecs youll see actual codec file, not the wrapper
- See all information about its file: creation and modification times, version, vendor, size, etc
- See and copy to clipboard filters CLSID
- See and change filters merit
- Unregister filter:
- For each actual filter in your graph you can:
- See what interfaces this filter supports (scan for 280+ known DirectShow interfaces)
- Open its property page (if present)
- See its own state in each moment (stopped/paused/running)
- See all its pins
- Add it to favorites, so you can quickly insert such filter again: Connect pins using intelligent connect and direct connect.
- For each unconnected pin you can:
- See list of its desired mediatypes
- See list of filters that may connect to this pin. You'll see the order in which DirectShow will try different filters when it renders pin or uses intelligent connect. You can add filters to your graph right from that list
- Render pin
- If it supports IAMStreamConfig, set media type:
- For each connection between filters you can see its mediatype.
- For each mediatype you can see full information: not only major and sub types, but also all the fields of all popular format blocks (like VideoInfo, VideoInfo2, WaveFormatEx, etc.) including all fields of nested structures like BitmapInfoHeader etc.
- See what samples go through your graph. You can insert Sample Grabber filter between any two filters in graph, select mediatype you want Sample Grabber to get samples in, and for each sample that goes through Sample Grabber you can see when it arrived, its timestamps, actual data length and first few bytes of the data.
- Control your graph: run, pause, stop, seek. See current position and duration.
- Once you've built your graph GraphEditPlus can generate source code in C++ of a simple application that builds this graph and runs it. It will include all necessary filters definitions and actions of building the graph. DirectShow development was never so easy before!
Enhancements: Fixed property page issue in 64 bit mode.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
GraphEditPlus 1.3.4 Screenshot
GraphEditPlus 1.3.4 Keywords
Bookmark GraphEditPlus 1.3.4
GraphEditPlus 1.3.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.