GrowFX 1.0 Ranking & Summary
GrowFX 1.0 description
With GrowFX you will create broadleaf-trees, conifers, palm trees, flowers and many other vegetational compositions in 3D Studio Max.
GrowFX offers an easy to use interface, essential set of parameters, which you can assign yourself, helps you to create different plants, from grass and big trees to forestland.
Unique building mechanisms help to create creeping plants, entwining any scene objects, shearing plants of every possible shape. The plants bending round different obstacles.
One created GrowFX object can originate the same sorted plants by their corresponding distribution:
- by starting points;
- on any object surface.
By surface distributing, some parameters magnitudes can be regulated by map texture, i.e. the density of plants, its growth etc.
GrowFX is totally integrated with 3D Studio MAX and all the parameters can be animated, i.e. the wind animation, the plant growth and other animation.
- 3D Studio Max
- 30 days trial
- The possibility of converting to Editable Mesh is off;
- You cant use more than one object on the scene. So the object cant be copyed or created another one;
- You cant create more than 5 paths.
GrowFX 1.0 Screenshot
GrowFX 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark GrowFX 1.0
GrowFX 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- 3D Developer Studio for Borland C++ Builder 6.0
- !3D Development Studio for Borland C++ Builder 6.07
- !3D Development Studio for Microsoft Visual Basic .Net 6.07
- !3D Development Studio for Visual Basic 6.0
- AutoQ3D Community 1.38
- AutoQ3D Standard 3.05
- Switcher 1.3.5
- 3D Developer Studio for Microsoft Visual C++ 6