GSA Image Analyser 3.4.0
GSA Image Analyser 3.4.0 Ranking & Summary
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 9.75 MB
Date added: 2009-05-21
GSA Image Analyser 3.4.0 description
GSA Image Analyser 3.4.0 is a tool used for scientifically analyzing 2D images, which provides you various features.
- Surface calculation
- The surfaces of all recognised objects are automatically calculated. In addition, the surface calculation of single objects is possible. The program offers the possibility to calculate the relations of the ascertained surfaces to each other and to the whole image or background.
- Object length calculation
- The GSA Image Analyser has a set of functions which have been developed especially for the direct length calculation of very complex and very ramified objects. Such objects are for example plant roots. In addition to the direct length calculation, an indirect calculation with a grid intersection is possible. For this function, the grid size can be freely defined.
- Object counting : Here the program offers four different count functions to the customer.
- The automatic count-function determines the number of all recognised objects and, in addition, offers the possibility to count overlapping objects apart. This separation can made over the object form, the object surface and over the object intensity.
- The grid-intersection-count-function serves for the indirect object number regulation. Such procedures are described, e.g., by Buerker, Fuchs-Rosenthal, Thoma, shilling, Tuerk.
- Beside the automatic count-functions, the program has two manual count-procedures included. One method marks the objects inside of the image and the other cuts the image into several smaller parts to make it easier for human eyes to follow many small objects.
- Picture import
- The GSA Image Analyser can read almost all known picture formats (JEPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG). In addition, the program provides interfaces to scanners, microscopes and digital cameras (TWAIN) as well as to video cameras (Video grabber, TV cams).
- Picture creation and manipulation: A picture production by means of input device (graphics tray, mouse) is integrated in the program and allows a cloning of objects. In addition, there exist picture manipulation tools and different filter functions.
- This function allows calibrating the input tools as well as determining the picture resolution (DPI) with picture formats who do not contain this information.
- many bugs fixed
- a lot new image analysis functions
- speed improved
Requirements: 128MB RAM
GSA Image Analyser 3.4.0 Screenshot
GSA Image Analyser 3.4.0 Keywords
Bookmark GSA Image Analyser 3.4.0
GSA Image Analyser 3.4.0 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for GSA Image Analyser 3.4.0. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- GSA Image Analyser 3.4.3
- GSA Image Analyser 3.4.2
- GSA Image Analyser 3.4.1
- GSA Image Analyser 3.3.4
- GSA Image Analyser 3.3.3
- GSA Image Analyser 3.3.2
- GSA Image Analyser 3.3.1
- GSA Image Analyser 3.3.0
- GSA Image Analyser 3.2.6
- GSA Image Analyser 3.2.5
- GSA Image Analyser 3.2.4
- GSA Image Analyser 3.2.3
- GSA Image Analyser 3.2.1
- GSA Image Analyser 3.2.0
- GSA Image Analyser 3.1.5
Program that can be used to analyse image files . Free Download
The GSA Image Analyser Batch Edition is a program to analyze images of any kind. It can recognize and count objects in an image or also calculate the distance areas in it. The images are analyzed automatically and the results can be exported to csv. Free Download
Analyze image content, save to Excel, manipulate image Free Download
Fast ActiveX automates image, form processing Free Download
Image Constructor helps you to create original illustrations, structural schemas and diagrams, simple geographical maps and plans in form of texts and small images over some background with picture or gradient fill and save them to graphical files. Free Download
Digital image analysis and image mining. Analyze image content: automatically capture objects, find their locations and measurements, save the data to Excel. Extract or remove objects as desired. Free Download
Analyze image content, save to Excel, manipulate image. Free Download
Use all the potential of GDI+ to dynamically create composite images with lots of useful built-in Imaging Effects. Deliver real time generated composite images such as picture thumbnails, image button Free Download