IDimager Personal 220.127.116.11
IDimager Personal 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 45.3MB
Platform: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows S
Date added: 2009-12-22
Publisher: idFOX Holding
IDimager Personal 22.214.171.124 description
IDimager Personal 126.96.36.199 is created with the aim to help you when you have thousands of images on your computer, and finding that one image you are looking for. But IDimager can change all that. Whether you have 1,000 or 500,000 images in your archive, IDimager's integrated cataloging and workflow features will help you quickly find and work with your desired image.
- Organize and locate your images
- Easily import and browse your images. Organize and describe your images by giving them logical names so you can sort and locate them quickly. Browse your images in a simple hierarchical directory structure.
- Get your images into IDimager
- IDimager has one of the most advanced downloaders on the market today. It will read your images from virtually any source, archive your files, seamlessly handle raw file formats, and allow you to describe your images. Save your downloader configuration in a profile, and the next time you download images you can do it with just one click of the mouse!
- Judge your images
- View your images in one of the viewing modes, or zoom until you reach pixel level. Use the light table to compare multiple images. IDimager offers you tools that enable you to judge the true quality of your images, and all this at blazing speed.
- Enhance your images
- IDimager offers you a complete set of editing tools to enhance your images. And the best thing is...it's non-destructive! So if you don't like the result after applying a particular tool, you simply adjust or discard that “recipe”, all without touching your precious original. Combine multiple recipes to get the full potential out of your images. Cooking has never been so much fun!
- Easily find faces in your images
- Use the new face labeling option to find faces appearing in a set of images. Then click on the faces belonging to the same person and assign the person’s name in one operation. This will dramatically speed up the process of naming the faces in your photos.
- Tell your computer what to do
- New with release 5 is the possibility to speak with IDimager. Activate the speech labeling function and tell IDimager what you would like it to do. Whether it is assigning names, removing catalog labels, etc... you are in control and IDimager will execute your command.
- Create different versions of the same image
- IDimager was the first DAM to implement versioning, allowing you to have different copies of the same image. Use the stacking or versioning features to keep the images together. This makes it easy to browse through your different sets of versions or to use the placeholders within search operations.
- Always take your images with you
- With IDimager you can store previews of your images inside the database. So even if your images are physically located on your network, they travel with you. The size of your previews is entirely up to you.
- If you are in offline mode, IDimager remains fully functional. You can even edit your images as you are enjoying your cuba libre on the beach!
- Revolutionary search system
- With IDimager's revolutionary search system you can build search queries just by clicking a few boxes. You can even combine different search items to build powerful queries like "all nature images, taken in October 2009, rated 3 or 4 stars, showing birds and trees, taken with ISO 400". This is as easy as clicking a few boxes. How simple can it be?
- Safety first
- Once you are ready to archive your images, IDimager is there to help. You can select images and then archive these images to several locations such as an external hard drive, a CD, DVD, memory card, etc. When images are archived, IDimager will take care that all image references are correctly updated, even if the storage medium is removed from the computer.
- Print your image collection
- IDimager V5 incorporates a fully redesigned printing module. Start by selecting your images from the catalog, or drag-and-drop from another application. Choose one of the predefined layouts, or use your personal one. Now you can add borders, captions, or drag and rotate the images until your are happy with your layout. IDimager hands you the tools to make your print-outs look professional.
- Share with friends and family
- IDimager easily interfaces to public photo sharing sites like Facebook, Flickr, PicasaWeb, Zenfolio, or SmugMug. Resize or rename your images as you upload them to your on-line account. If you are using Facebook, IDimager will even convert the faces you added to your images to Facebook tags.
- Open architecture
- Right from the start, IDimager was designed with an open cataloging architecture in mind. Because IDimager uses existing industry standards to store its data, you can extract your information at any time, even without IDimager running. Should you ever decide to switch applications (although once you’ve tried IDimager, you’ll never go back!), you won’t have to repeat the time consuming operation of re-cataloging your data. After all, it is YOUR data, not the application’s data!
- One of IDimager’s cool features is that you can extend its functionality. By using IDimager’s scripting language, you can create new panels, processing scripts, sorts, filters, and downloading handlers. And there are already many scripts available in a public repository that do everything from custom conversions to geotagging. Download and install any script you need, or create your own custom built scripts and share them with the rest of the world.
- Adds new print module, label assignment panel, GPS Panel, non-destructive editing, Downloader, Image Details panel, and Media Browser.
- Windows 7® or Windows Vista® or Windows® XP, with latest service packs installed
- 512 MB RAM (768 MB recommended)
- 768 MB RAM required if using Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- 1 GHz processor (2 GHz recommended)
- 1.5 GB hard disk space
- 24-bit color display, 1024x768 resolution
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or higher (included in Windows 7, Windows Vista and XP)
IDimager Personal 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
IDimager Personal 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark IDimager Personal 220.127.116.11
IDimager Personal 18.104.22.168 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for IDimager Personal 22.214.171.124. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Will help eliminate your document management backlog and storage. Scan/import and store ANY digital data such as multi-page TIFF documents, color images, Word Files, Excel, Audio, Video. Search, retri Free Download
Create and print prefessional ID cards and badges instantly! Advanced ID Creator allows you to create great looking id cards. Use the wide variety of tools to add text, graphics, shapes, barcodes, sha Free Download
Easy to use tool for creating online multiple choice Flash quizzes in minutes. Reports for quizzes sent to your e-mail address. Quiz takers can print out test summary reports. Unicode. Free for person Free Download
DWG to Image Converter 2002 is an AutoCAD Addin that convert DWG to JPG, DWG to PNG, DWG to TIFF, DWG to BMP, DWG to PS easily. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to create the image files by simply Free Download
DWG to Image Converter 2006 is an AutoCAD Addin that convert DWG to JPG, DWG to PNG, DWG to TIFF, DWG to BMP, DWG to PS easily. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to create the image files by simply Free Download
This little application was written just for basic printing of images to fit a standard cd case. Features: Supported file types - JPG, GIF & BMP Print - Both, Front or Back Image Viewer Easy Menus Free Download
With PAL you can call your PC from any phone and hear the information you need. It is 100% Windows-based software that responds to your audio commands and provides secure access to a wide range of Out Free Download
EMAGINETIX HelpDesk is web-based helpdesk application designed to help your company manage customer support issues. Free Download