IIBSoft 1.0.4 Ranking & Summary
IIBSoft 1.0.4 description
IIBSoft 1.0.4 comes as a sophisticated program with the power to assist on the easy application of the Index of Biotic Integrity (Karr, 1981) adapted to ichthyofauna of Puangue stream (Maipo River Basin, Central Chile) by Quezada (2007). Now it works on abundance grid of the species described for this stream (6 native and 6 foreing) and with eventually unlimited monitoring stations, besides it is thought to be utilized by any of the adaptations of IBI changing the metrics and the calculus of the software.
The easiest way to try IIBSoft is downloading pre-built installable file for windows (with py2exe and INNO Setup). Requires Windows XP with Service Pack 2. IIBSoft was designed to be multiplatform, so it is coded in Python, with his graphical user interface built in Qt, and his bindings for python: PyQt. It is licensed with GPL V2.0.
- GDAL and OGR to work with raster and vectorial data.
- xlrd module to import XLS format file,
- PyExcelerator module to export XLS format file,
- USPP module to connect Serial Port to this program,
- Stats.py Gary Strangman´s python statistical module,
- Matplotlib module to generate graphics files and objects,
- Numpy module required for calculus, and
- Pywin32 win32 extensions for windows.
IIBSoft 1.0.4 Screenshot
IIBSoft 1.0.4 Keywords
Bookmark IIBSoft 1.0.4
IIBSoft 1.0.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.