Image to PDF Command Line Tool 2.50
Image to PDF Command Line Tool 2.50 Ranking & Summary
Image to PDF Command Line Tool 2.50 description
Image to PDF Command Line Tool is a simple utility that will quickly and easily convert your JPEG/JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX and TGA images into PDF documents.
It also supports Bates page/document numbering, clickable image stamps (eg company logo to web site), simple full screen PDF slideshows with transitions, bookmarks (also known as outlines), passwords (with 40 or 128 bit encryption), custom image resolution (ie DPI) so that images appear at the expected size when the PDF is shown at 100% as well as all of the standard PDF document settings.
The conversion process is initiated by calling Image2PDF.exe directly from the command line, or from within a batch file, with parameters that control it's operation.
The parameters can either be passed as arguments or, more usefully, by using one or more "command" files that are themselves passed as arguments or referenced from within other "command" files.
Image to PDF is NOT an Adobe® Acrobat® plug-in and it does NOT require Adobe® Acrobat® in order to run or produce PDF documents.
- Automatically convert JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX and TGA images using a command line or batch file interface.
- Bates page/document numbering.
- Support OCR'd text extraction from TIFF images (as produced by Microsoft Document Imaging).
- Support multi-page TIFF and animated GIF images.
- Automatically size PDF pages to image or scale image to fit fixed page size.
- 40 or 128 bit document encryption.
- Set PDF version number from 1.2 (Acrobat 3.x) to 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x).
- Rotate images by a fixed amount or automatically so that all images are in Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- Option to re-compress JPEG images.
- Option to convert WMF and EMF images into more efficient native PDF documents rather than being embedded as bitmaps.
- Combine up to 2000 images into one PDF document or convert each image into it's own PDF separate document.
- Include a clickable (to URL) image stamp (eg logo) on each page of the output PDF document.
- Produce a simple full screen PDF slideshow complete with transitions between pages.
- Image filenames can contain the wildcard characters * and ?
- Support conversion of images with file extensions that are sequenced numbers or TMP files.
- Recurse down sub-directories when matching with wildcard image filenames.
- Password protect output PDF document.
- Can convert images from color to grayscale.
- Can invert (negative) images.
- Can flip images horizontally (mirror) or vertically.
- Optional border between image and edge of the PDF page.
- Include a bookmark (either an automatic one or with specified text) in the output PDF for each image.
- Set the DPI resolution of the output PDF to between 9 and 2880 DPI or use the actual image DPI.
- Set minimum image width and height thresholds under which images will not be converted.
- Set PDF permissions to restrict printing, copying and modification.
- Set PDF meta information (author, title, subject, keywords, creator, producer, creation date).
- Set preferred PDF viewer options (center window, hide toolbar, hide menu bar, hide window user interface, fit window, page mode: none, outlines, thumbnails, full screen, page layout: single page, one column, two column left, two column right).
- Create and include multiple option scripts and convert using lists of images in external text files.
- Optionally delete all converted images once the PDF document has been successfully produced.
- Can keep/update an audit log of files converted.
- Plus many more features.
- NOT require Adobe® Acrobat® software for creation.
- FREE upgrades to all future versions!
- Intel Pentium processor or equivalent,
- 16 Mb RAM
- 2Mb disk space
Image to PDF Command Line Tool 2.50 Screenshot
Image to PDF Command Line Tool 2.50 Keywords
Bookmark Image to PDF Command Line Tool 2.50
Image to PDF Command Line Tool 2.50 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Image To PDF 3.3
- PDF to TIFF command line 3.6
- XPS to PDF Converter Command Line Developer License 2.0
- Flash Video MX Command Line 220.127.116.11
- Metafile/EMF/WMF/RTF To PDF Converter Command Line 2.1
- EMF2PDF (Metafile to PDF,EMF to PDF,WMF to PDF,RTF To PDF) Command Line 3.2
- SystemTools RenameUser -
- Command Line Ftp Upload 9.06.03