Image2PDF Command Line Tool 2.3
Image2PDF Command Line Tool 2.3 Ranking & Summary
Image2PDF Command Line Tool 2.3 description
The Image2PDF Command Line Tool is a simple utility that will convert one or more images into a PDF document.
The conversion process is initiated by calling Image2PDF.exe directly from the command line, or from within a batch file, with parameters that control its operation.
With Image2PDF Command Line Tool you can convert image files to PDF documents.
The parameters can either be passed as arguments or, more usefully, by using one or more "command" files that are themselves passed as arguments or referenced from within other "command" files.
Image2PDF is NOT an Adobe Acrobat plug-in and it does NOT require Adobe Acrobat in order to run or produce PDF documents.
- Automatically convert JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX and TGA images using a command line or batch file interface.
- Bates page/document numbering.
- Supports OCRd text extraction from TIFF images (as produced by Microsoft Document Imaging).
- Supports multi-page TIFF and animated GIF images.
- Rotate images by a fixed amount or automatically so that all images are in Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- Option to re-compress JPEG images.
- Combine up to 1000 images into one PDF document or convert each image into its own PDF separate document.
- Include a clickable (to URL) image stamp (eg logo) on each page of the output PDF document.
- Produce a simple full screen PDF slideshow complete with transitions between pages.
- Image filenames can contain the wildcard characters * and ?
- Supports conversion of images with file extensions that are sequenced numbers or TMP files.
- Recurse down sub-directories when matching with wildcard image filenames.
- Password protect output PDF document.
- Can convert images from color to grayscale.
- Can invert (negative) images.
- Can flip images horizontally (mirror) or vertically.
- Optional border between image and edge of the PDF page.
- Include a bookmark (either an automatic one or with specified text) in the output PDF for each image.
- Set the DPI resolution of the output PDF to between 9 and 2880 DPI or use the actual image DPI.
- Set PDF permissions to restrict printing, copying and modification.
- Set PDF meta information (author, title, subject, keywords, creator, producer, creation date).
- Set preferred PDF viewer options (center window, hide toolbar, hide menu bar, hide window user interface, fit window, page mode: none, outlines, thumbnails, full screen, page layout: single page, one column, two column left, two column right).
- Create and include multiple option scripts and convert using lists of images in external text files.
- Optionally delete all converted images once the PDF document has been successfully produced.
- Can keep/update an audit log of files converted.
- Does NOT require Adobe Acrobat software for creation.
- Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 16 Mb RAM
- 2Mb disk space
- Displays logo on converted PDF files
- Fixed bug for standard WMF/EMF files which would get the image dimensions wrong on occasion. NB Aldus placeable WMF files were not affected.
- Fixed bug when using -DeleteOnConvert command with a WMF file that was not deleting the source WMF file. Also, the bookmark name was incorrect when a WMF file was used.
Image2PDF Command Line Tool 2.3 Screenshot
Image2PDF Command Line Tool 2.3 Keywords
Bookmark Image2PDF Command Line Tool 2.3
Image2PDF Command Line Tool 2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Presentation to Video Converter 6.2.7
- Convert PowerPoint to HTML 1.01
- CZ-ppt2Pdf:batch pdf converter that convert ppt to pdf 1.0
- CZ-ppt2Htm:batch pdf converter that convert ppt to html 2.0
- CZ-Pdf2Txt Simple - pdf converter that convert pdf to text 1.0
- Convert-It! 1.7
- Dales Converter 1.1
- CSVtoHTML Converter 1.01