ImageJ 126.96.36.199 O
ImageJ 188.8.131.52 O Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 33.5 MB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2012-01-17
Publisher: Wayne Rasband
ImageJ 184.108.40.206 O description
ImageJ 220.127.116.11 O provides you with a reliable, minimal and valued Java-based image processing application which can display, edit, analyze, process, save and print 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit images. It can read many image formats including TIFF, GIF, JPEG, BMP, DICOM, FITS and "raw".
The application supports "stacks", a series of images that share a single window. It is multithreaded, so time-consuming operations such as image file reading can be performed in parallel with other operations.
It can calculate area and pixel value statistics of user-defined selections. It can measure distances and angles. It can create density histograms and line profile plots. It supports standard image processing functions such as contrast manipulation, sharpening, smoothing, edge detection and median filtering.
- Runs Everywhere:
- ImageJ is written in Java, which allows it to run on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows, in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes.
- Open Source:
- ImageJ and its Java source code are freely available and in the public domain. No license is required.
- User Community:
- ImageJ has a large and knowledgeable worldwide user community. More than 1700 users and developers subscribe to the ImageJ mailing list.
- Automate tasks and create custom tools using macros. Generate macro code using the command recorder and debug it using the macro debugger. More than 300 macros are available on the ImageJ Web site.
- Extend ImageJ by developing plugins using ImageJ's built in text editor and Java compiler. More than 500 plugins are available.
- Use ImageJ as a image processing toolkit (class library) to develop applets, servlets or applications.
- ImageJ is the world's fastest pure Java image processing program. It can filter a 2048x2048 image in 0.1 seconds (*). That's 40 million pixels per second!
- Data Types:
- 8-bit grayscale or indexed color, 16-bit unsigned integer, 32-bit floating-point and RGB color.
- File Formats:
- Open and save all supported data types as TIFF (uncompressed) or as raw data. Open and save GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, PGM, FITS and ASCII. Open DICOM. Open TIFFs, GIFs, JPEGs, DICOMs and raw data using a URL. Open and save many other formats using plugins.
- Image display:
- Tools are provided for zooming (1:32 to 32:1) and scrolling images. All analysis and processing functions work at any magnification factor.
- Create rectangular, elliptical or irregular area selections. Create line and point selections. Edit selectoins and automatically create them using the wand tool. Draw, fill, clear, filter or measure selections. Save selections and transer them to other images.
- Image Enhancement:
- Supports smoothing, sharpening, edge detection, median filtering and thresholding on both 8-bit grayscale and RGB color images. Interactively adjust brightness and contrast of 8, 16 and 32-bit images.
- Geometric Operations:
- Crop, scale, resize and rotate. Flip vertically or horizontally.
- Measure area, mean, standard deviation, min and max of selection or entire image. Measure lengths and angles. Use real world measurement units such as millimeters. Calibrate using density standards. Generate histograms and profile plots.
- Cut, copy or paste images or selections. Paste using AND, OR, XOR or "Blend" modes. Add text, arrows, rectangles, ellipses or polygons to images.
- Color Processing:
- Split a 32-bit color image into RGB or HSV components. Merge 8-bit components into a color image. Convert an RGB image to 8-bit indexed color. Apply pseudo-color palettes to grayscale images.
- Display a "stack" of related images in a single window. Process an entire stack using a single command. Open a folder of images as a stack. Save stacks as multi-image TIFF files.
- Internet Explorer 6.0
- Java 1.1.4
- 3GHz PC
ImageJ 18.104.22.168 O Screenshot
ImageJ 22.214.171.124 O Keywords
Bookmark ImageJ 126.96.36.199 O
ImageJ 188.8.131.52 O Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for ImageJ 184.108.40.206 O. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
ImageJ is an advanced and useful Java image processing program that is designed to display, edit, analyze, process, save and print 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit images with high ability to read many image formats including TIFF, GIF, JPEG, BMP, DICOM, FITS and \raw\. Free Download
ImageJA proves it as an effective fork of ImageJ, i.e. it is synchronized closely with ImageJ, but has a few things on top: Free Download
RFileUpload is a control that allows to clients easily upload files on server with the web browser, where Asp.net application is started. This control is easy to use and can considerably reduce the amount of code necessary for standard file uploading Free Download
recover & optimize memory usage Free Download
TsiLang Dictionary Manager - Language management Free Download
Winfonie Mobile 2 can sync phone book, appointments and todos between Microsoft Outlook (Express)/Tobit David and many Nokia mobile phones. Supports Nokia 6230, 6230i, 6610i, 6310i, 6810, 6822, 7250i, Free Download
RandomJ is created to bring you an impressive as well as smart package of ImageJ plugins to introduce randomness into images for testing the robustness of image processing algorithms. Free Download
MTrackJ comes as a simple to use as well as impressive ImageJ plugin to facilitate manual tracking of moving objects in image sequences and the measurement of basic track statistics. Free Download