Ingestamatic 1.33 Ranking & Summary
Ingestamatic 1.33 description
Ingestamatic 1.33 is well-known as an efficient as well as beneficial application which gets images from cards, cameras, and other devices into your desktop , a job called ingestion. Ingestamatic does much more than just copy the image files. It can:
It's easy enough to copy—ingest—photos from your camera, card, or phone to your computer: Just mount the camera or card as a drive and copy them, or use whatever came with your computer, such as Image Capture on the Mac.But all that gives you is a copy. Ingestion is a great opportunity to do more, before it's too late:
- Look at a preview to decide which photos you want to ingest.
- Rename the image files and sort them into folders (by date, for example).
- Make a backup copy.
- Add metadata: caption, keywords, copyright notice, and so on.
- Geotag the images automatically from a GPS track log, or manually by choosing a location on a map, to mark them with their latitude, longitude, and altitude.
- Convert raw files to Adobe's DNG format.
- Rename the files, with a date, your initials, the camera model, the image type, and more.
- Place the files into folders, by date, shoot name, or whatever you like.
- Make a backup copy, while the originals are still on the card.
- Add metadata, such as copyright, subject, name and address, website URL, and more.
- Geotag images with latitude, longitude, and altitude based on a GPS track or manually by choosing a location on a map.
- View large preview images.
- Convert to Adobe's DNG format.
- Launch a photo-processing app, such as Aperture or Lightroom when ingestion is complete.
- Windows 7 (not XP or Vista) 32/64-bit
Ingestamatic 1.33 Screenshot
Ingestamatic 1.33 Keywords
Bookmark Ingestamatic 1.33
Ingestamatic 1.33 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.