IrfanPaint 0.4.13.67 Ranking & Summary
IrfanPaint 0.4.13.67 description
IrfanPaint 0.4.13.67 is designed to be a full featured plug-in that adds painting features to IrfanView; it is developed by Matteo Italia (obviously in collaboration with Irfan Skiljan) and, as IrfanView, it is freeware. It is also free, open-source software, released under the permissive BSD license. If you have programming skills, you can also contribute directly to the project: check out the IrfanPaint project page at Google Code. Note: IrfanPaint works only on NT versions of Windows, i.e. Windows NT 4, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 7 and (I hope) later.
Tips & tricks:
- When the IrfanPaint toolbar is open the space and backspace file navigation keys are disabled; this is by design, to avoid you to lose your changes for an accidental spacebar press.
- With extended tool tips selected (), move the mouse pointer over a tool to see tips on its use. The size of text in the tool tips can be changed in Windows, Desktop, Appearance.
- The Paint Toolbar is magnetic. Drag it to either side of the IrfanView window and it will snap there. Then it will move with the window if you resize it or load a larger image.
- You can switch between the various tools scrolling the mouse wheel while holding Ctrl and Shift.
- You can change the pen width also scrolling the mouse wheel while holding Shift.
- If you try to select a color and you are faced with a palette that contains only a finite number of colors, it's because you're working with a paletted image. Just increase the color depth of the image (Image->Increase color depth) to 24 bpp; now you'll be able to choose any color. Note that, if afterwards you wanted to get back to a paletted image, you would have to do the inverse operation (Image->Decrease color depth).
- If the toolbar seems to be active but does not appear on the screen, probably it's because it has gone offscreen (due to resolution changes, second display removal, ...). You can solve this problem just by updating to the latest version of IrfanPaint, that includes a check to make sure that toolbar is always visible. Otherwise, you can remove the TBXPos and TBYPos rows from the [Paint] section of your i_view32.ini file; this will reset the showing position of the toolbar.
- Dibsection class almost rewritten;
- Message cracker macros used in almost all the code;
- Almost all "normal" pointers replaced by smart pointers;
- Different exception handling policy (the retry and ignore options have been removed, they proved to be dangerous);
- New generic text mappings functions used;
- More precise zoom value obtained from iv (float instead of int);
- Fixed the "offscreen toolbar" bug;
- Fixed the bug in the localization of the edit measurement unit dialog;
IrfanPaint 0.4.13.67 Screenshot
IrfanPaint 0.4.13.67 Keywords
Bookmark IrfanPaint 0.4.13.67
IrfanPaint 0.4.13.67 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.