Jalbum 8.1.6 Ranking & Summary
Jalbum 8.1.6 description
Jalbum 8.1.6 is a useful tool which is designed to create albums with comments in any imaginable language. Using this version of Jalbum will bring you pleasure and convenience.
Create web albums from your digital photos, or any file, just the way you want it with this award winning software. It's free - and there is no catch!
Manage your photos
Jalbum has a built in image editing features for basic image re touching and a file handling system. Polish the photos you like and remove the bad ones. It?s just a matter of drag and drop.
Customize your album
Use flexible templates called ?skins? to create customized albums in HTML, Flash or any other format. Add advanced functionality like shopping cart, music and more. New skins are continuously added to jalbum.net by creative Jalbum users, for you to download. Be sure to check them out.
Publish and share
Publish your albums to the free hosting on jalbum.net or any site with Jalbum?s built in FTP support. Share your albums and receive feedback on Jalbum.net.
Widgets are fun tools that add functionality to your Jalbum such as commenting on photos and easy browsing between your Jalbums.
- Easy to use. Just drag and drop an image folder onto JAlbum, select an output directory and press "Make album"
- Use any web browser to view the generated albums. No special viewing software needed. Albums can be served from any web server, a local harddisk, CR-ROM etc.
- Album appearance can be highly customized through use of skins (HTML template files, style sheets, customized icons etc). Create your own album look by making your own skin! (Requires HTML skills)
- Can create albums with text and comments in any language. JAlbum itself speaks 24 languages: Dansk, Deutsch, Eesti, English, Espanol, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Slovenian, Francais, italiano, portugues, suomi, svenska, and many others.
- JAlbum supports deep hierachies of image folders. Each folder is represented by a folder icon in the resulting web. You can easily organize thousands of images.
- Any file type, not just images, can also be added to albums (with icons linking to the resource)
- Easy to use wizard that helps you create an on-line web account for publishing your images (You can also use your existing account).
- Integrated smart FTP client with synchronization ability so you publish the created album on the Internet in a snap.
- EXIF support. Camera make, shutter speed, aperture and other metadata can be extracted from images and used in albums
- Image filters can be plugged in to enhance images during album generation, adding watermarking, logos etc. An open API and source code example are provided so developers easily can add new filters.
- Really advanced album functions can be scripted in a Java-like language called BeanShell. This allows for limitless extensions to JAlbum.
- It's a JavaBean! The inner engine of JAlbum is a JavaBean meaning that you can easily integrate it into existing Java applications. An example could be inside a webserver for automated album generation. Here is an API for the bean.
- It runs in console mode too (shell window). This allows for easy automation repeating album generation tasks through batch files etc.
- Runs everywhere. It's Java so it runs on Windows, Macintosh OS X, Linux, Solaris, AIX, OS/2, eComStation... Any platform that supports Java 1.3
- Improved keyboard support in edit mode.
- When returning to explore mode from edit mode, the current image is focused.
- The edit mode image filter buttons and settings button now have a "hover effect" for a less cluttered look.
- Boxer skin updated.
- Simplicity skin updated.
- Romanian translation updated.
- Fixed "Proces only updated subdirectories" and compatibility with file and folder links.
- Fixed paths in references to folder thumbnails (broken in 8.1).
- Having multiple image links referencing the same image wasn't working properly.
- The ja:fileiterator tag didn't always behave correctly when using relative references.
- The ja:fileiterator tag attributes didn't properly support variables and scriptlets.
- Other minor fixes.
Requirements: Java 1.5
Jalbum 8.1.6 Screenshot
Jalbum 8.1.6 Keywords
Bookmark Jalbum 8.1.6
Jalbum 8.1.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.