Jalbum 8.3.1 Ranking & Summary
Jalbum 8.3.1 description
Jalbum 8.3.1 is designed as a professional and useful tool which can allow you to create web albums from your digital photos, or any file, just the way you want it with this award winning software. Its free - and there is no catch!
- Manage your photos: Jalbum has a built in image editing features for basic image re touching and a file handling system. Polish the photos you like and remove the bad ones. It's just a matter of drag and drop.
- Customize your album: Use flexible templates called ?skins? to create customized albums in HTML, Flash or any other format. Add advanced functionality like shopping cart, music and more. New skins are continuously added to jalbum.net by creative Jalbum users, for you to download. Be sure to check them out.
- Publish and share: Publish your albums to the free hosting on jalbum.net or any site with Jalbum?s built in FTP support.
- Add widgets: Widgets are fun tools that add functionality to your Jalbum such as commenting on photos and easy browsing between your Jalbums
- Easy to use User Interface: Explorer-like user interface. The order of the buttons left side reflect the workflow. You can easily manage your images, rotate, comment and arrange as you want.
- Runs on many systems: Jalbum was developed in Java, therefore it runs on every operating system which is capable of running Java, including Windows (all versions), Mac OSX, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, OS2.
- Languages: 32 Languages: Jalbum most likely speaks your language — it comes with 32!
- Skins — endless customization: Skins define the gallery look and functionality. Jalbum has 13 skins built-in with another 120 skins available for download.
- Add images with drag & drop: Adding your images to Jalbum is simple: just drag and drop!
- Add comments: Use the Comments button to add comments (which may even contain HTML formatting).
- IPTC and EXIF support: Most Jalbum skins support IPTC and EXIF data to display in your web album. Look for special features, like integration with Google Maps & Earth.
- Apply filters: Apply filters to your images, like Tint filter, Border, Grayscale, Watermark, Fixed shape, Logotype, Text, Blur, Sharpen, Zoom
- Other Filetypes: Jalbum supports various types of files*, not just JPG images, and many skins also support movies and audio. * (avi mpg mpeg mpe mp4 mov wmv asf asx wvx 3gp divx xvid qt mp3 wma ram rm swf flv tiff psd zip arj sit rar xml pdf doc xls ppt mdb djvu djv odt ods odp odg odb)
- Make album: When you are happy with the choice of skin, comments and other settings, simply hit the Make album button. Jalbum builds your album and prepares it for the web. Check the result with the Preview button.
- Share straight from your computer: If you don't want to publish your album to the web, Jalbum has a built-in web server. Simply use the Sharing tool, which will make your album visible to others straight from your PC without the need to upload.
- Publish to the web: Publishing your album to the web is easy; use your free Jalbum account or any other provider.
- Upload the album: At the click of a button, Jalbum will upload your albums! The Smart upload option will only upload changed files.
- Share your album: After publishing your spectacular album, we've made it easy for you to share your album. Use the Share function to Send a link, share on your favorite social network site or embed a thumb in a blog.
- Manage your albums: You can manage your albums — add new, delete, password protect — straight from Jalbum.
- Your uploaded album: Your album is up and running.
- Create your own skin: If you still haven't found what you were looking for, develop your own skin! Jalbum skins use a simple method to describe gallery templates, and you can also use BeanShell scripting or Java to create more sophisticated features.
Requirements: Java 1.5
Jalbum 8.3.1 Screenshot
Jalbum 8.3.1 Keywords
Bookmark Jalbum 8.3.1
Jalbum 8.3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.