JetPhoto Studio 4.3
JetPhoto Studio 4.3 Ranking & Summary
JetPhoto Studio 4.3 description
JetPhoto Studio 4.3 is a friendly tool to efficiently organize photos with time, location, and keyword tags on your PC and Web publishing. A photo calendar, an EXIF reader and a GPS-driven photo locator (GeoTagging) are provided in JetPhoto.
This software can generate beautiful Flash album movies and wallpaper with collages, or make and share pocketsize photos with cell phones. With JetPhoto, it's so easy to fix, crop, resize photos, or add watermarks in batches. For Web sharing, JetPhoto Studio can work with Flickr or JetPhoto Server to complete publishing photo albums to Web. Edit tags and descriptions on PC, and post all organized pictures to Flickr just by one-click. With JetPhoto Server, you can establish and customize your own standalone photo Web site.
- Album Storage
- Album is Folder
- The first thing to consider is how to create a safe place to keep photos. JetPhoto Studio saves photos in albums. Actually, each album package is one folder saved on your computer. The folder contains the original digital photo files and the metadata saved as an XML file.
- Archive and Backup
- It's very easy to place albums in different folders to easily categorize your albums. Nothing complicated is needed to backup albums, just copy them onto a CD or DVD by any burning software you like.
- Album folders can also be exchanged between Windows PCs and Mac computers. JetPhoto Studio provides versions for both operating systems in the same program.
- Import Photos
- JetPhoto Studio can download photos directly from a connected camera or memory card reader. It can receive live images from a webcam or scanner too. JetPhoto Studio also allows you to import external photo files by drag-and-drop.
- Thumbnails Spotlighted
- When you open an album in JetPhoto Studio, you have a Thumbnail view to browse photos. The matched photo icons will be spotlighted in the Thumbnail view when you search photos with keywords or filter photos with timeline.
- Double-click a photo thumbnail and the full picture opens in Detail view in the album window. You can place your mouse pointer on an interesting part of a photo, press and hold the mouse button to reveal a magnifier which magnifies the image with actual pixels at full size of the original photo.
- Notes and Keywords
- You can write notes and tag with keywords for your photos. These text-based comments are searchable within both albums on your desktop computer and the web albums published onto your website using JetPhoto Server. JetPhoto Studio can also read and write photo descriptions / keywords saved in IPTC.
- Photo Calendar
- For most people the easiest and most efficient way to organize your photos is based on the date and time the photos were taken. Using JetPhoto Studio, you can keep a log of your travel by taking photos, using the digital camera to keep your multimedia diary. JetPhoto Studio offers a calendar interface to help you review photos. There is nothing else for you to do!! JetPhoto records the photo capture time automatically when photos are imported from a digital camera. The date or time you took those photos will be highlighted in 'Month View' or 'Week View'. In this way, you can quickly pick out the wanted photos by timeline.
- Camera EXIF
- Besides image data, some additional information is also automatically recorded by many digital cameras when you take a photo. This information might be: Camera Model, Aperture (F Number), Shutter Speed, Lens Focal Length, and more photo metadata is saved as EXIF. It is data hidden within each photo file. JetPhoto Studio can read and display all this information.
- GPS Locating & Geotagging
- Which city, which street, which corner... Where did I take this photo?
- JetPhoto Studio gives you an amazing new way to organize your photos with digital mapping. JetPhoto Studio allows you to review your photos on a map built into the program can show the locations where all photos were taken.
- Locate thousands of photos in seconds!
- JetPhoto Studio is integrated with GPS technology and can locate and link digital photos on a geographical map in a very easy way. This is an exciting advancement for anyone who likes to travel - and take pictures! You only need a GPS logger turned on to record tracks during your travels. No need the wire connection between your camera and your GPS logger. No need to add any GPS waypoints manually. JetPhoto Studio uses a convenient program to match digital photo timestamps with the time-synchronized GPS track logs. The longitude and latitude location information will be found automatically for all photos.
- Present photos on Google Earth and Google Maps
- Now click the button 'Go To Earth' to launch 'Google Earth' which displays the locations of all these GPS-located photos. JetPhoto Studio Pro version also supports packaging the located photo files and GPS tracks into one KMZ file that can be opened with Google Earth easily and quickly!
- Turn Your Photos into a Flash Movie or a Web Gallery
- You can present your photos as slideshows or in an interactive gallery. It is now easy to share them on the Internet. Turn Your Photos into a Flash Movie or a Web Gallery with only a few clicks, JetPhoto Studio can turn your digital photos into a beautiful Flash gallery with a professional look. This also makes a fantastic web gallery with Lightbox and Cover Flow effects.
- Make Screen Saver or Desktop Wallpaper
- Your best pictures can now be easily saved in albums, so why don't you turn them into a screen saver that shows your photos when your computer is idle?
- Pick two or three favorite photos, JetPhoto Studio can generate a beautiful personalized desktop background with a collage.
- Slide Show
- With JetPhoto Studio, you can now turn a photo album into a presentation. It's easy to play your photo slide shows on your computer monitor or projector. You can also select a favorite MP3 audio file as background music when presenting your photo slide show.
- Web Album
- Works with Flickr
- Flickr is one of the most popular web photo sharing services. JetPhoto Studio is easy-to-use software, helping Flickr users organize photos on their home computer.
- With JetPhoto Studio, you can add photo descriptions with notes, tag photos with keywords, and geotag photos with GPS locating. With a few simple clicks, you can upload your photos, or a whole album, onto Flickr. In the meantime, the photo descriptions, keyword tags and photo location data will be uploaded with your photos, too.
- Works with JetPhoto Server
- JetPhoto Server is a full-featured digital photo publishing service software based on PHP. With JetPhoto Server, you can set up your very own themed photo website very easily and quickly.
- Make A Perfect Photo
- Add Black & White or Sepia effects to your photos.
- You can crop one photo into a new photo to remove parts you don't want, or easily crop them by choosing an aspect ratio to fit a 6" x 4" print, 7" x 5" print, VGA screen, 16:9 wide screen or others.
- Includes Flash gallery and Google map gallery improvements, map view enhancement, and auto rotation with EXIF.
- Flash gallery improvement (know more)
- Google map gallery improvement
- Map view enhancement
- Auto rotation with EXIF
- Bug fixes of writing EXIF tags
- Mobile device list update
- New UI with a dark background
- Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Vista
- Intel PIII 800MHz CPU or higher
- 256M RAM, 50M free disk space or more
- Supports 24-bit or 32-bit colors display
JetPhoto Studio 4.3 Screenshot
JetPhoto Studio 4.3 Keywords
Bookmark JetPhoto Studio 4.3
JetPhoto Studio 4.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- X360 Exif & Tiff Tag Viewer ActiveX OCX 2.41
- Photo ID Studio - photo id software, id cards software, security badges software, software for making id cards 2.0
- FlashPhoenix Photo Recovery 2.5
- Photo Flash Maker Free Version 5.02
- WebAlbum 3.6.41
- Photo Hosting Uploader 1.0
- Aoao Photo Editor 2.9
- DBGallery: Photo DATAbase 3.6