JFreeChart 1.0.9 Ranking & Summary
JFreeChart 1.0.9 description
JFreeChart is a free 100% Java chart library which easens the developers work by providing sets of professional quality charts. JFreeCharts extensive feature set includes:
- a consistent and well-documented API, supporting a wide range of chart types;
- a flexible design that is easy to extend, and targets both server-side and client-side applications;
- support for many output types, including Swing components, image files (including PNG and JPEG), and vector graphics file formats (including PDF, EPS and SVG);
- JFreeChart is "open source" or, more specifically, free software. It is distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public Licence (LGPL), which permits use in proprietary applications.
Support is included for: pie charts, bar charts, line charts, scatter plots, time series charts, candlestick charts, high-low-open-close charts and more. Use in applications, servlets, JSP or applets.
Export to PNG, JPEG, PDF, SVG and HTML image maps. Complete source code is included, subject to the GNU LGPL.
- pie charts (2D and 3D);
- bar charts (regular and stacked, with an optional 3D effect);
- line and area charts;
- scatter plots and bubble charts;
- time series, high/low/open/close charts and candle stick charts;
- combination charts;
- Pareto charts;
- Gantt charts;
- wind plots, meter charts and symbol charts;
- wafer map charts;
- complete source code is included, under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public Licence;
- access to data from any source via dataset interfaces;
- support for multiple secondary axes and datasets;
- tooltips, zooming, printing;
- direct export to PNG and JPEG;
- export to PDF via iText and SVG via Batik (both described in the JFreeChart Developer Guide).
- support for servlets, JSP (thanks to Cewolf), applets or client applications;
- comprehensive Javadocs
- JFreeChart requires the Java 2 platform (JDK version 1.3 or later).
- Note that JFreeChart is a class library for use by developers, not an end user application.
- HashUtilities - added hashCode() methods for BooleanList, PaintList and StrokeList;
- ImageMapUtilities - added htmlEscape(String);
- IntervalMarker - added new constructor;
- Range - added intersects(Range) and scale(Range, double);
- TextTitle - added protected methods arrangeNN(), arrangeFN() and arrangeRN();
- XYDataItem - added getXValue() and getYValue() methods;
- XYPlot - added setFixedDomainAxisSpace(AxisSpace, boolean) and setFixedRangeAxisSpace(AxisSpace, boolean);
- XYSeriesCollection - added getSeries(Comparable) method.
- Fix: CandlestickChart.getCategoryPlot() - ClassCastException;
- Fix: testGetFirstMillisecondWithTimeZone fails in 1.0.8a;
- Fix: 1.0.8a breaks URLs in HTML image maps;
- Fix: GroupedStackedBarRenderer works only for primary dataset;
- Fix: Endless loop in paint of XYPlot;
- Fix: Cross-site scripting vulnerabilities in image map code;
- Fix: Background image not shown with SWT;
- Fix: ChartEntity.getImageMapAreaTag() needs nohref;
- Fix: OverLIBToolTipTagFragmentGenerator not escaping single quote;
- Fix: Escape Image Map Data;
- Fix: AbstractRenderer.hashcode() method returns the same value;
JFreeChart 1.0.9 Screenshot
JFreeChart 1.0.9 Keywords
Bookmark JFreeChart 1.0.9
JFreeChart 1.0.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.