Jmol 12.0 RC18 / 11.8.24
Jmol 12.0 RC18 / 11.8.24 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 17.6 MB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2010-06-10
Publisher: Egon Willighagen
Jmol 12.0 RC18 / 11.8.24 description
Jmol 12.0 RC18 / 11.8.24 is an advanced and reliable open-source Java viewer which can be used for chemical structures in 3D with features for chemicals, crystals, materials and biomolecules
- Free, open-source software licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License
- Applet, Application, and Systems Integration Component
- The JmolApplet is a web browser applet that can be integrated into web pages. It is ideal for development of web-based courseware and web-accessible chemical databases. The JmolApplet provides an upgrade path for users of the Chime plug-in.
- The Jmol application is a standalone Java application that runs on the desktop.
- The JmolViewer can be integrated as a component into other Java applications.
- Translated into multiple languages: Catalan (ca), Chinese (both zh_CN and zh_TW) Czech (cs), Dutch (nl), French (fr), German (de), Hungarian (hu), Italian (it), Korean (ko), Portuguese - Brazil (pt_BR), Spanish (es), Turkish (tr), (in addition to the native American English, en-US, and British English, en-GB).
- Automatically adopts the language of the user's operating system, if it is among the translations available. You can change to another language if desired.
- Mac OS X
- Linux / Unix
- Supports all major web browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera, Konqueror, IceWeasel, ...
- High-performance 3D rendering with no hardware requirements
- File formats
- Support for unit cell and symmetry operations
- Schematic shapes for secondary structures in biomolecules
- Torsion angle
- Support for RasMol/Chime scripting language
- Exports to jpg, png, gif, ppm, pdf, POV-Ray, Gaussian, Maya, vrml, x3d, idtf, web page.
Jmol 12.0 RC18 / 11.8.24 Screenshot
Jmol 12.0 RC18 / 11.8.24 Keywords
Bookmark Jmol 12.0 RC18 / 11.8.24
Jmol 12.0 RC18 / 11.8.24 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Jmol 12.0 RC18 / 11.8.24. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Jmol gives you much convenience with a free but useful molecule viewer for students, educators, and researchers in chemistry and biochemistry. Free Download
SmartVizor is created as a WYSIWYG printing software application that can be used for printing barcodes, text and graphics on standard laser or inkjet printers in addition to labels on thermal transfer barcode printers. Free Download
Depicts analog circuits in three dimensional space. Free Download
XML to DTD comes as an effective and high quality utility written in Java 1.6 that can be used to generate automatically DTD documents directly from any XML document. Free Download
Mail Server Pro is launched to be a high-performance SMTP/POP3 server program that can be used by corporations and Internet Service Providers where having an ultra fast and reliable mail server is a necessity. Free Download
MyUploader is a Java applet for uploading files to a web server. The uploader has advanced features such as, image resizing, drag and drop, thumbnails, large file upload and folder upload. The tool can be used with PHP, ASP, .NET, Perl or Java. Free Download
Janocchio is an applet or application for calculating NMR measurements, such as NOEs and coupling constants, from three dimensio Free Download
FDD Tools 2.0 will make you satisfied for it can be used to create/edit/display/print FDD-style progress tracking diagrams as described in the book Java Modeling In Color With UML. Free Download