Jmol 12.1.33 Prerelease
Jmol 12.1.33 Prerelease Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 15.3 MB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2011-02-03
Publisher: Egon Willighagen
Jmol 12.1.33 Prerelease description
Jmol 12.1.33 Prerelease offers users with an effective yet beneficial tool which is designed as a open source molecule viewer for students, educators, and researchers in chemistry and biochemistry.
- Free, open-source software licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License
- Applet, Application, and Systems Integration Component
- The JmolApplet is a web browser applet that can be integrated into web pages. It is ideal for development of web-based courseware and web-accessible chemical databases. The JmolApplet provides an upgrade path for users of the Chime plug-in.
- The Jmol application is a standalone Java application that runs on the desktop.
- The JmolViewer can be integrated as a component into other Java applications.
- Translated into multiple languages: Catalan (ca), Chinese (both zh_CN and zh_TW) Czech (cs), Dutch (nl), French (fr), German (de), Hungarian (hu), Italian (it), Korean (ko), Portuguese - Brazil (pt_BR), Spanish (es), Turkish (tr), (in addition to the native American English, en-US, and British English, en-GB).
- Automatically adopts the language of the user's operating system, if it is among the translations available. You can change to another language if desired.
- For up-to-date details or instructions for adding your language, see the Wiki.
- Mac OS X
- Linux / Unix
- Supports all major web browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera, Konqueror, IceWeasel, ...
- High-performance 3D rendering with no hardware requirements
- File formats (see also the file formats section within Jmol Wiki):
- MOL: MDL / Elsevier / Symyx structure (classic version V2000)
- V3000: MDL / Elsevier / Symyx structure (new version V3000)
- SDF: MDL / Elsevier / Symyx structure (multiple models)
- CTFile: MDL / Elsevier / Symyx chemical table (generic)
- CIF: Crystallographic Information File - standard from the International Union of Crystallography
- mmCIF: Macromolecular Crystallographic Information File - standard from the International Union of Crystallography
- CML: Chemical Markup Language
- PDB: Protein Data Bank - Research Collaboratory for Structural Bioinformatics
- XYZ: XYZ format, XMol file - Minnesota Supercomputer Institute
- XYZ+vib: XYZ format with added vibrational vector information
- XYZ-FAH XYZ format for Folding@home
- MOL2: Sybyl, Tripos
- Alchemy Tripos
- CSF: Fujitsu CAChe chemical structure, now Fujitsu Sygress
- GAMESS: General Atomic and Molecular Electronic Structure System output (both US and UK variants) - Gordon Research Group, Iowa State University
- Gaussian Gaussian 94/98/03 output - Gaussian, Inc.
- Cube Gaussian, Inc.
- Ghemical The Ghemical computational chemistry package
- MM1GP Ghemical molecular mechanics file
- HIN: HIN / HIV files from HyperChem - Hypercube, Inc.
- Jaguar: Schrodinger, LLC
- MOLPRO: Molpro output
- MOPAC: MOPAC 93/97/2002 output (public domain)
- MGF: MOPAC 2007 (v.7.101) graphf output (public domain)
- NWCHEM: NWChem output - Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- odydata Odyssey data - WaveFunction, Inc.
- xodydata Odyssey XML data - WaveFunction, Inc.
- QOUT: Q-Chem, Inc.
- SHELX: Structural Chemistry Department, University of Göttingen (Germany)
- SMOL: Spartan data - Wavefunction, Inc.
- Spinput: Spartan data - Wavefunction, Inc.
- GRO: Gromos87 format from GROMACS
- PQR: Modified pdb format including charge and radius
- Amber: The Amber package of molecular simulation programs
- JME: Java Molecular Editor - Peter Ertl
- CASTEP The CASTEP software package, uses density functional theory
- FHI-aims Full-potential / all-electron electronic structure theory with local orbitals - Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft
- VASP: VASP / VAMP / Vienna ab-initio simulation package
- DGrid: Miroslav Kohout, Max-Planck Institute
- ADF: ADF output - Amsterdam Density Functional
- XSD: Accelrys Materials Studio
- AGL: ArgusLab
- DFT:' Wien2k
- AMPAC: AMPAC output - Semichem, Inc.
- WebMO: WebMO interface to computational chemistry packages
- Molden: Electron density / molecular orbitals
- PSI3: Output files from the PSI3 suite of quantum chemical programs
- CRYSTAL: Output files from CRYSTAL, a computational tool for solid state chemistry and physics. Theoretical Chemistry Group, Univ. Torino, Italy.
- Support for unit cell and symmetry operations
- Schematic shapes for secondary structures in biomolecules
- Torsion angle
- Support for RasMol/Chime scripting language
- Exports to jpg, png, gif, ppm, pdf, POV-Ray, Gaussian, Maya, vrml, x3d, idtf, web page.
- For more details, see the history of development.
- Bug fix: CIF reader not reading files with multiple models involving GEOM_BOND
- New feature: write xxx.OBJ -- wavefront OBJ file writing
- New feature: isosurface MRC keyword indicates file is MRC type (for nonstandard MRC files)
- Bug fix: scriptlevelmax 20 too small -- changed to 100
- Bug fix: for/while local variables improperly localized in iterative functions
- Bug fix: 12.1.32 should not have changed
+ to be
- Java Virtual Machines,
- Java 1.4 or higher.
Jmol 12.1.33 Prerelease Screenshot
Jmol 12.1.33 Prerelease Keywords
Bookmark Jmol 12.1.33 Prerelease
Jmol 12.1.33 Prerelease Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Jmol 12.1.33 Prerelease. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Chemical Cow gathers various datas for people working in chemist. Free Download
With Fun Talk you can turn ordinary English to "Funny Talk." Jive, Texan, German, Elmer Fudd, Swedish Chef, or Valley Talk. Free Download
Imports gridded data into MS-MapPoint, to produce attractive data maps. Input data is defined with geographic coordinates, allowing plots such as seismic hazard, customer/population distribution, etc. Free Download
Virtual Leader using the SimuLearn Interpersonal Skills Engine, provides leadership training that leverages the true power of game-based learning. Characters can be tailored to respond in a fashion th Free Download
EMS Data Import for InterBase/Firebird is a powerful tool to import your data quickly from MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, TXT, CSV and XML files to InterBase/FireBird tables. Free Download
Word to PDF Converter is a Word Plugin that convert DOC to PDF, Word document to PDF instantly. Free Download
EMS SQL Manager Lite for InterBase/FireBird is an excellent freeware tool for InterBase and FireBird administration. It has minimal required set of instruments for those users who are new to InterBase Free Download
MessLess Collector is a completely customizable, collection and inventory tracking program. It comes with 16 different varieties of modifiable data entry fields to make managing your collection easy. Free Download