Jmol 12.1.51 Prerelease
Jmol 12.1.51 Prerelease Ranking & Summary
Jmol 12.1.51 Prerelease description
Jmol 12.1.51 Prerelease is regarded as a helpful and convenient to use open source molecule viewer for students, educators, and researchers in chemistry and biochemistry. It is cross-platform, running on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix systems.
The JmolApplet is a web browser applet that can be integrated into web pages. The Jmol application is a standalone Java application that runs on the desktop. The JmolViewer is a development tool kit that can be integrated into other Java applications.
- Free, open-source software licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License
Applet, Application, and Systems Integration Component
- The JmolApplet is a web browser applet that can be integrated into web pages. It is ideal for development of web-based courseware and web-accessible chemical databases. The JmolApplet provides an upgrade path for users of the Chime plug-in.
- The Jmol application is a standalone Java application that runs on the desktop.
- The JmolViewer can be integrated as a component into other Java applications.
- Translated into multiple languages: Catalan (ca), Chinese (both zh_CN and zh_TW) Czech (cs), Dutch (nl), French (fr), German (de), Hungarian (hu), Italian (it), Korean (ko), Portuguese - Brazil (pt_BR), Spanish (es), Turkish (tr), (in addition to the native American English, en-US, and British English, en-GB).
- Automatically adopts the language of the user's operating system, if it is among the translations available. You can change to another language if desired.
- For up-to-date details or instructions for adding your language, see the Wiki.
- Mac OS X
- Linux / Unix
- Supports all major web browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera, Konqueror, IceWeasel, ...
- High-performance 3D rendering with no hardware requirements
- Support for unit cell and symmetry operations
- Schematic shapes for secondary structures in biomolecules
- torsion angle
- Support for RasMol/Chime scripting language
- Exports to jpg, png, gif, ppm, pdf, POV-Ray, Gaussian, Maya, vrml, x3d, idtf, web page.
- The Jmol web browser applet may run on most browser Java Virtual Machines, including the Microsoft and Netscape 4.7* implementations of the Java 1.1 JVM
Jmol 12.1.51 Prerelease Screenshot
Jmol 12.1.51 Prerelease Keywords
Bookmark Jmol 12.1.51 Prerelease
Jmol 12.1.51 Prerelease Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.