JShot 1.2 RC / 1.1.1
JShot 1.2 RC / 1.1.1 Ranking & Summary
JShot 1.2 RC / 1.1.1 description
JShot 1.2 RC / 1.1.1 is described as a free and multiplatform screen captureand uploader application which let you capture a part of your screen and publish it in one step.
It lets you upload your screenshot to an FTP server or image hosting server, or send it to an Instant Messaging partner. It also copies the url of your screenshot to the clipboard, so you can share your screenshot in one step.
JShot also has drawing and image editing functionalities such as drawing shapes or adding text to the picture. It is possible to extend the functionality of JShot by installing plugins.
- Capture a rectangle region, full screen or clipboard content
- Capture active window, taskbar, deskop, widget (Windows only)
- Upload via FTP, ImageShack, Skype, Twitter
- Drawing various shapes, adding text to the picture
- Moving, resizing shapes and updating shape properties
- System tray launcher
- Context menu integration (Windows)
- Screenshot history
- System wide keyboard shortcuts (Windows and Linux x86)
- Auto Updater
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, etc
- Some bugs were fixed in the capture library.
- Minor GUI changes were made.
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6
JShot 1.2 RC / 1.1.1 Screenshot
JShot 1.2 RC / 1.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark JShot 1.2 RC / 1.1.1
JShot 1.2 RC / 1.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.