JShot 2.0 Alpha
JShot 2.0 Alpha Ranking & Summary
JShot 2.0 Alpha description
JShot 2.0 Alpha is considered as a smart yet professional multiplatform screen capture and uploader application which allows you to capture and annotate a part of your screen and share it via the Internet in one step.
It lets you to upload screenshots to the Web or send to an Instant Messaging partner. JShot works on almost every operating system, no matter you are using Windows, Linux or Mac OS X. JShot is completely free to download and use for personal usage.
- Capture a rectangular region, full screen or clipboard content
- Capture active window, taskbar, deskop, widget (Windows only)
- Upload via FTP, ImageShack, Skype, Twitter, Picasa, Dropbox
- Drawing various shapes, adding text to the picture
- Moving, resizing shapes and updating shape properties
- System tray launcher
- Context menu integration (Windows)
- Screenshot history
- System wide keyboard shortcuts (Windows and Linux x86/x64)
- Auto Updater
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, etc
- It is possible to extend the functionality of JShot by installing plugins.
- Flamingo components were integrated
- Some user interface improvements were made
- Added a Minus uploader
- Added an experimental webcam frame grabber (win x86)
- Removed JGoodies and Liquidlnf
- Added some improved error handling in the uftp library
- Character encoding bug was fixed in the Twitpic uploader
- Profile chooser dialog is displayed before uploading from context menu
- The last ten recently made screenshots are stored in a history
- Updated Groovy version to 1.7.6
- Windows All
JShot 2.0 Alpha Screenshot
JShot 2.0 Alpha Keywords
Bookmark JShot 2.0 Alpha
JShot 2.0 Alpha Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.