Keyframe Animation 1.6.2
Keyframe Animation 1.6.2 Ranking & Summary
Keyframe Animation 1.6.2 description
Keyframe Animation 1.6.2 is considered as a simple yet useful Ruby plugin for Google SketchUp (Free and Pro) that will allow you to quickly add movement to any number of objects in your model. They can move along a straight line, or rotate about any point. You can move the camera too. Best of all, the animation you create can be exported to a movie, directly from SketchUp.
Keyframe Animation works by using ordinary SketchUp scenes that act as key frames. On each scene, you just move the objects where you want them to be, and click a button to record their positions. When a scene is selected, the objects move or rotate to their prerecorded positions, as if by magic. If you run the SketchUp animation utility (View > Animation > Play), not only does the camera move, but now the objects will move during the animation as well.
- Interpolate Translations
- Generates the intermediate positions of an object moving along a straight line between key frames.
- Generates the intermediate positions of an object rotating about an axis between key frames.
- Interpolate Rotations
- Any group or component can be animated. If they are contained inside other groups or components, they are animated relative to the parent component. This opens up inifinite possibilites for new and complex types of motion.
- Animate Subgroups/Subcomponents
- The transition time is the amount of time it takes for the animation to transition from the previous key frame to the current key frame.
- Assign Key Frame Transition Times
- Sometimes you want to add a pause to the animation after it has transitioned to a key frame, and before it starts the transition to the next key frame.
- Add Pauses between Key Frames
- You can insert new key frames anywhere in the key frame sequence. Individual key frames can be moved forward or backward to a new position in the sequence.
- Insert/Reorder Key Frames
- You can animate the visibility of objects by putting them on layers and then turning those layers on or off for each key frame.
- Animate Visibility by Layers
- There is a feature that will generate all the intermediate frames (tweens) in between the key frames, so you can export the animation to a movie, directly from SketchUp.
- Export Animation to a Movie
- This release fixed a bug that had been around since version 1.6.0. If there were any scenes (key frames) that did not save the Visible Layers property, it would cause a runtime error, which would prevent the tweens from being created. Now, that has been fixed, and you can create the tweens, whether you save the Visible Layers property on each scene or not.
- SketchUp 7.0+, Free or Pro
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7 or Mac OS X (10.4+)
Keyframe Animation 1.6.2 Screenshot
Keyframe Animation 1.6.2 Keywords
Bookmark Keyframe Animation 1.6.2
Keyframe Animation 1.6.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.