Magix Xtreme Print Studio 1.0
Magix Xtreme Print Studio 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Magix Xtreme Print Studio 1.0 description
Magix Xtreme Print Studio 1.0 is an ideal choice for you to quickly design and print unique CD/DVD cases for music CDs, movies, opening slides for video or slideshow DVDs or labels for backup copies.
This free program perfectly rounds off the look of your homemade CDs and DVDs!
- Quickly and easily design matching covers & labels!
- Select the type of project or format
- Add and design images, text, and graphics
- Print covers, labels, and inlays
- This freeware accepts images and graphics that were made by you, scanned in, or downloaded from the Internet.
- If the photo has been embedded already, it’s easy to convert it to the format you need.
- Especially useful for quickly creating, designing and printing personalized CD covers and labels, including track lists.
- PC with Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon® (1 GHz, or higher)
- Min. 512 MB RAM
- Min. 100 MB free drive space for program files; for video files min. 1 GB (5 GB recommended)
- Microsoft®-compatible mouse
- SVGA graphics card with min. 32 MB RAM
Magix Xtreme Print Studio 1.0 Screenshot
Magix Xtreme Print Studio 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Magix Xtreme Print Studio 1.0
Magix Xtreme Print Studio 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.