Maple slideshow builder 1.01
Maple slideshow builder 1.01 Ranking & Summary
Maple slideshow builder 1.01 description
Maple slideshow builder 1.01 allows user to make music slideshow and karaoke. It also integrate a collection of imgages, MP3s, and text lyric files into: a slideshow applet, an executable slideshow file.
Slideshow videos can be generated manually through external encoders such as mencoder. The executable sideshow file runs in any OS with J2SE6 support. Text captions can be added to each picture in Maple slideshow builder too.
- Mp3 files larger than 10M bytes should be avoided.
- Due to the memory limitation, do not add extremely large photos (e.g. 4000x3000) into the slideshow. If you had to, you should use maple.jar and launch it with the following command: "java -Xmx512M -jar maple.jar"
- If your hardware is lower than the recommended specs, you should keep the size of slideshow bellow 480x360.
- Image enhancement for making low bitrate web videos (e.g. Youtube video)
- A built-in gadget for making synchronized song lyric file
- A built-in anti-flickering filter for Kenburns animation.
- Kenburns animation (panning and zooming)
- An optional mp3 player
- Two-line lyric display for karaoke
- Popular transition effects
- Image filters
- Minor bugfixes
- Major feature enhancements
- Intel Pentium4 (1.7GHz) or higher
- 512M memory or higher
- Mouse wheel
- Multi-core or hyper-threading CPU is recommended as Maple slideshow builder can take advantage of multi-threading to process image/lyric/mp3.
- 30MB free space for cache files
- 2GB free space for video creation (optional)
- J2SE 6 or higher is required.
- J2SE6 Update 10 or higher is strongly recommended.
Maple slideshow builder 1.01 Screenshot
Maple slideshow builder 1.01 Keywords
Bookmark Maple slideshow builder 1.01
Maple slideshow builder 1.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.