Metalith 3.7.00 Ranking & Summary
Metalith 3.7.00 description
Metalith 3.7.00 offers you a really proper utility with the ability to read and analyze the metadata of graphic files. The main features of the program are the possibility of comparing the metadata of multiple files, search for files containing specific data, and search for inconsistencies of metadata.
Unlike many other programs Metalith is able to process not just one file but entire directory tree including subdirectories. The program supports various metadata standards, as well as various file formats. The program is freeware.
- Supports all major standards of metadata: TIFF, Exif, IPTC, XMP etc.
- Supports TIFF and JPEG files.
- Displays descriptions of tags.
- Displays thumbnails and full-screen images.
- Detects metadata integrity errors.
- Allows you to analyze conflicts of metadata.
- Provides processing entire directory trees.
- Creates metadata files, including any number of files and directories.
- Allows the use of tags profiles.
- Prepares metadata reports.
- Prints reports to screen or printed with the ability to preview.
- Creates a report file in HTML, XML and TIFF formats.
- Recognizes thousands of various tags.
- Recognizes unknown XMP tags.
- Allows you to open any number of metadata files in separate windows.
- Tested on images of hundreds camera models.
- Has a customizable user interface.
- Completely multi-lingual (currently supports English and Russian) and can be easily extended to include more languages.
- Runs in many operating systems, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and the new Windows 7.
- Pentium III / AMD Athlon processor (2 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM
- Super VGA monitor at 1024 x 768 pixels
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or higher
Metalith 3.7.00 Screenshot
Metalith 3.7.00 Keywords
Bookmark Metalith 3.7.00
Metalith 3.7.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.