Microangelo Creation 2
Microangelo Creation 2 Ranking & Summary
Microangelo Creation 2 description
Microangelo Creation 2 is an eddective program designed to compose images using multiple editing layers.
This strategy provides the maximum flexibility to position, manipulate, and blend the individual elements of an image. Creation excels in creating XP alpha-blended icons.
It also frees the artist from the shackles of a fixed, 256-color palette when editing hi-color icons, allowing smooth gradients and full antialiasing. Creation's built-in Publish Check feature identifies and helps you resolve potential problems, assuring you that your final result always will support the Windows platforms you intend.
You can make icons and cursors for today's and tomorrow's desktops. Its menu selections and tool windows are similar to that of Adobe Photoshop, but specifically designed to edit icons and cursors.
Creation makes editing icons and cursors for older Windows platforms easier than ever before, but it's toolset and features were designed and groomed to develop the colorful, dimensional images introduced in Windows XP
- Rich Project Files: Save your work to Creation's project file format to preserve your icon and cursor designs complete with layers, attributes, saved selections, and more. Your entire project is preserved for future enhancments or derivative works.
- Layered Export/Import: Export and Import functions specifically include PSD (Photoshop) and PNG file formats because of their ability to include multiple layers and their support for unlimited colors and semi-transparency (alpha channel). Images can also be imported from JPG and BMP formats and exported to BMP format in 24-bit or 32-bit (with alpha channel) formats.
- Edit Icons With Multiple Layers: Creation's "Layers" window provides easy access to:
- Adjust the opacity of each layer
- Link layers together
- Select the active edit layer
- Toggle visibility on or off for any layer
- Edit layer names
- Drag layers to re-arrange front-to-back order
- Add or Remove layers
- A Master Artist's Color Palette: Outstanding icons and cursors begin with an outstanding source of color. Creation's versatile Palette window offers every artist a virtual spectrum of color options.
- Configurable Editing and Drawing Tools: Creation offers elegant tools, specifically designed to edit icon and cursor images. Tools can be further configured with options such as Anti-alias, Opacity, and Tolerance settings.
- A powerful array of Selection Tools includes Rectangular, Elliptical, Lasso (irregular shapes), and Magic Wand (select by color and tolerance). Build complex selections by adding or subtracting areas with any combination of tools. In addition to edit commands (Cut, Copy, Paste, Clear), selections also play an important role when used with drawing tools and menu commands.
- Icon drawing tools include a Pencil, Line, Flood Fill, Brush, Gradient, Shape (rectangular and elliptical, solid, outlined, or both), and Text tools.
- Pick up colors from existing pixels with the Eyedropper.
- The current foreground and background colors are easily checked, changed or swapped at the bottom of the tool window.
- Powerful Gradient Tool
- Smooth, colorful gradients are crucial to make the best Windows XP icons. In Creation, gradients are limited only by your imagination!
- Choose from one of Creation's pre-defined gradients, or use your imagination to create the exact blend of colors and transparency you prefer.
- Select either a Linear or Radiate gradient type.
- Use the Gradient tool together with Creation's selection tools and you'll be creating icon and cursor masterpieces in no time at all!
- Create Your Own Gradients
- Whether you're familiar with Adobe Photoshop or not, you'll be delighted to use Creation's Define Gradient tool to create spectacular gradients for your icons and cursors.
- Create as many Transparency anchor points as you need. Select any anchor to adjust its transparency level or adjust the "mid-point" location with its neighbor.
- Create color anchor points and blend two colors or build a rainbow! Select any anchor to choose a fixed color or the current foreground or background color.
- Use a pre-defined gradient or add to the gradient library of selections with the Load and Save options.
- Additional Features
- Rotate layers to any angle
- Add Drop Shadows to layers or entire images
- Save and Load Selections
- Individual tool settings for opacity, anti-alias, tolerance, etc...
- Merge and duplicate layers
- Unlimited Undo and Redo operations
- Highly-visible editing cursors and hints
- Publish Check insures support for targeted platforms
- Includes an image prefill option to speed development of all image formats.
- Complex selections can be built using any combination of Select tools.
- New 'highly visible' Selection and Shape cursors insure you'll always see the editing cursor clearly.
- Microangelo Creation is recommended for avid icon artists and professional developers.
- Windows Me (Windows 2000 or XP recommended)
- Intel Pentium III processor
- 128MB RAM (256MB recommended)
- 16-bit or greater video card
- 1024x768 or greater Desktop
Microangelo Creation 2 Screenshot
Microangelo Creation 2 Keywords
Bookmark Microangelo Creation 2
Microangelo Creation 2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.