Nevercenter Silo 2.1.1
Nevercenter Silo 2.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Nevercenter Silo 2.1.1 description
Silo 2 is a focused 3D modeling application with the ability to effortlessly switch between organically sculpting high-polygon models and precisely controlling hard-edged surfaces. It can be easily used for anything from creating 3D characters for video games and movies to quickly exploring any 3D architectural ideas.
Silo is currently being used at top studios worldwide as both a stand-alone design tool and as a versatile element of a multi-software 3D graphics workflow.
- Hi-Res Displacement Painting - Silo lets you freely intermix hi-res displacement painting with standard modeling for the ultimate organic workflow. Generate normal maps from arbitrary high-res and low-res model pairs.
- Hard-Surface Precision - Work in feet and inches, meters, or generic units, all of which can be adjusted to the scale of existing models. Combined with snapping tools, it becomes easy to make a 3 inch bevel or to make one wall precisely 3 meters away from another.
- LSCM UV Unwrapping - Quickly and interactively unwrap UV coordinates using advanced LSCM (Least Squares Conformal Maps) techniques to add texture maps to your models. Edit UV maps with the same modeling tools used for geometry creation, so you dont have to learn an extra toolset.
- Fewer Mouse Clicks - We know that every extra mouse click cuts into your workflow. Every tool in Silo has been streamlined and honed to work in a fast and predictable way, with fewer clicks.
- Advanced Subdivision Surfaces - Silos subdivision surfaces were built from the ground up to be incredibly fast and fully-integrated into all tools.
- Topology Tools - After sculpting in Silo or another software, you can use Silos Topology Tool to sketch new topology over your mesh, or use any number of Silos tools with surface snapping active to constrain all your geometry additions and edits to your scultped mesh to easily form new topology.
- Free File Converter - If you decide not to purchase Silo after your 30-day period expires, it will continue to function as a free file converter and "learning version".
- Minimal Interface - Only a few useful buttons are on-screen in the default interface (which you can customize to have lots of buttons if thats your thing). Assign any function to any mouse or keyboard button, and youre left with little between you and your model.
- 100% Customization - Completely customize all mouse buttons, keyboard shortcuts, interface buttons, and UI colors to your liking. Make your middle mouse button perform extrudes if you want.
- Scene Management - All the advantages of layers but the flexibility of overlapping groups. Using the scene editor, any object or group can be instantly switched in and out of its own layer to manage complex models.
- 400 MHz cpu (1 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Graphics card supporting 1024 x 768 x 16-bit color and OpenGL (24 or 32 bit color recommended)
- 20 MB hard drive space
- Two-button mouse (three-button mouse or two-button mouse with scroll wheel recommended)
- 30-day trial period during which the software will be fully-functional. After the trial period expires you can continue to use Silo as a free 3D file viewer and converter (on unmodified files), and as a learning version which will let you modify and save models with fewer than 50 polygons.
Nevercenter Silo 2.1.1 Screenshot
Nevercenter Silo 2.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Nevercenter Silo 2.1.1
Nevercenter Silo 2.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.