Nvidia GeForce Release for Windows XP 64-bit 182.06
Nvidia GeForce Release for Windows XP 64-bit 182.06 Ranking & Summary
Nvidia GeForce Release for Windows XP 64-bit 182.06 description
Nvidia GeForce Release for Windows XP 64-bit 182.06 offers you a WHQL-certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, and 200-series desktop GPUs.
For more information, you are advised to have a look at the following features!
- Added support for GeForce GTX 295 and GeForce GTX 285.
- Enables NVIDIA SLI technology on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards with all SLI-certified GPUs.
- Enables NVIDIA SLI Multi-monitor support, giving you the ability to use two monitors with your GeForce graphics cards in SLI mode. Now you can easily switch between multi-monitor desktop mode and full screen 3D gaming mode. Learn more here.
- Enables NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. Learn more here. (Note: GPU PhysX is supported on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory. This driver package automatically installs PhysX System Software version 8.10.13).
- Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #2. Download these free PhysX and CUDA applications now!
- Added support for the new NVIDIA CUDA Video Encoder with H.264 optimization.
- Boosts performance in numerous 3D applications. The following are some examples of improvements measured with Release 181 drivers vs. Release 178 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way and Quad SLI technology.
- Supports CUDA.
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
- Includes numerous 3D application compatibility fixes.
1. Recommended for the best experience in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.
2. Boosts performance in several 3D applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with Release 182.06 WHQL drivers vs. Release 181.22 WHQL drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
- Up to 8% performance increase in Fallout 3 at high resolution and AA.
- Up to 10% performance increase in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
- Up to 9% performance increase in Half-Life 2 at high resolution with AA.
- Up to 11% performance increase in Left 4 Dead at high resolution with AA.
- Up to 10% performance increase in Race Driver: GRID at high resolution and AA.
3. Includes full support for OpenGL 3.0 on GeForce 8-series, 9-series, and 200-series GPUs.
4. Automatically installs the new PhysX System Software version 9.09.0203.
5. Additional information on specific bug fixes can be found in the release documentation notes.
6. Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
Nvidia GeForce Release for Windows XP 64-bit 182.06 Screenshot
Nvidia GeForce Release for Windows XP 64-bit 182.06 Keywords
Bookmark Nvidia GeForce Release for Windows XP 64-bit 182.06
Nvidia GeForce Release for Windows XP 64-bit 182.06 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MindSoft Utilities 2009 for Windows XP 2009.19
- I'm InTouch 7.1
- ATI Catalyst Software Suite for Windows XP 32-bit 9.2
- Nvidia GeForce Release XP 32 181.22 WHQL
- Nvidia GeForce Release Vista 32 181.22 WHQL
- My Simple Desktop Office Edition 2.1
- My Simple Desktop Home Edition 2.1
- Macallan Mail Solution 4.9.07.001