OpalCalc 1.41 Ranking & Summary
OpalCalc 1.41 description
Featuring a lightweight footprint, on-the-fly calculation as you type, percentages, variable support, hundreds of units and functions, extensive notation support, intuitive design/documentation and much more. Once you've tried it, you'll never want to go back to your ordinary desktop (or PC) calculator again!
For years, PC calculators have been trying to copy handheld calculators in both functionality and appearance. OpalCalc sets out to disregard previous conceptions about how a calculator should look and act, and instead developers considered how a calculator should behave with a full keyboard in mind. The result is simplicity itself, but with many of the advanced features you'd expect from say, a spreadsheet.
- Lightweight footprint (only 600k)
- Multiline support (notepad style)
- Configurable GUI with colour schemes
- Built-in 'Quickstart' tutorial
- Full colour coding
- Multiple undo/redo, zoom in/out, etc.
- Numerous built-in variables and functions (create your own too!)
- Percentages & hundreds of measures (create your own too)
- Extensive date and time support
- Currency support with conversion (data courtesy of themoneyconverter.com)
- Portable (260k from a pen drive!)
- Load/save/print support
- Programmer syntax and functions
- Custom number base support
- Advanced notation support
- Comma decimal point support for Europe, Russia, and South America etc.
- Often, a normal pocket calculator will allow calculations like "cos x" or "sqrt 16". Previously, OpalCalc needed brackets, but now you can write sums without them if you prefer. This is just one of the ways we're trying to simplify writing expressions in OpalCalc. Likewise, something like "average 10,20,30,40" will also work. If you need operators to act on any of those numbers, you will to use brackets in that case however - e.g. "average(10, 20+1, 30, 40)".
- Fixed financial formatting of numbers which initially contained currency, but the answer doesn't
- More intelligent handling of operator words like "of", "per" and "plus"
- .NET 3.5 or higher
OpalCalc 1.41 Screenshot
OpalCalc 1.41 Keywords
Bookmark OpalCalc 1.41
OpalCalc 1.41 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.