Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.06 Build 2023
Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.06 Build 2023 Ranking & Summary
Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.06 Build 2023 description
Pacestar UML Diagrammer is a useful tool that lets you to easily and quickly generate all varieties of UML diagrams.
Create activity diagrams, class and object diagrams, use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, state charts, package diagrams, and component/deployment diagrams.
Develop, document, and communicate your designs in a systematic yet flexible AND commonly understood notation. Pacestar UML Diagrammer cuts to the chase of fast and easy UML design.
It does not do code generation. Nordoes it impose a complete project methodology upon you. Rather it allows you to benefit from the best aspects of UML - the visual design process. And it makes this process very easy and fast to learn.
No training classes are required, and you can become productive immediately. Contains online help and hyperlinked tips diagrams for instant help.
Professional visual design features include full pan and zoom, OLE for integration with object linking and embedding-enabled applications, graphics import and export, poster printing, curves, custom arrowheads, hyperlinks to diagrams, documents, web pages.
Powerful grid and alignment aids keep your diagram attractive and customizable styles and templates let you design your own diagram types.
- Pentium processor
- 64MB RAM
- 30 days trial
- This version was originally released as build 2022 on 09/08/08. That build contained a bug preventing proper editing of text using the Text tab of the properties screen. This build fixes that bug.
- Text Edit Context Menu While editing text (in Text mode), right-click now launches a context menu for easy access to commands like Cut, Copy, Paste, and so on, including the new Undo, Redo, and Insert Field commands (see below).
- Text Fields Simple text fields can now be added to figure or label text. A text field is a string of text that reflects information about the diagram. Fields available in this version include file name, creation time, and last save time. Multiple formats are supported for each. Fields can be inserted into text by placing the text caret and choosing Insert Field from the main Edit menu or from the right click menu.
- Text Edit Undo/Redo In earlier versions, figure and label text edits could only be undone in whole, reverting to the full text prior to any editing. Now individual text edits can be undone one at a time as is customary in word processing applications. While editing text in text mode, Undo is available from the Edit menu, from the right click context menu, or by the Ctrl-Z shortcut key sequence. Redo is also available in text mode as well (menu or Ctrl-Y). Note that Redo is currently only available for text editing while in text mode - its not yet supported throughout the program.
- Text Style "All Caps" A range of text can now be given an All Caps style which forces the text to be displayed in all capital letters (if possible). The All Caps style works similar to Bold or Italics. By default, it is available only in the context (right-click) menu, but you can add a custom toolbar button if you prefer. The main usage is to provide a way to force inserted text fields to be all capital letters.
- Fixed a very minor bug in which page margin could be dragged and changed by accident when behind a diagram object.
Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.06 Build 2023 Screenshot
Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.06 Build 2023 Keywords
Bookmark Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.06 Build 2023
Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.06 Build 2023 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.20.2040
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.13.2033
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.12.2032
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.11.2031
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.10.2030
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.09.2026
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.08.2025
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.07.2024
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.06.2023
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.05.2021
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.04.2020
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.03.2016
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 6.01.2012
- Pacestar UML Diagrammer 5.08.1834