Paint.NET 3.53.3685.32701 Beta / 3.52.3655.36290
Paint.NET 3.53.3685.32701 Beta / 3.52.3655.36290 Ranking & Summary
Paint.NET 3.53.3685.32701 Beta / 3.52.3655.36290 description
Paint.NET 3.53.3685.32701 Beta / 3.52.3655.36290 is comsidered as an effective and flexible image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins.
- Simple, intuitive, and innovative user interface
- Every feature and user interface element was designed to be immediately intuitive and quickly learnable without assistance. In order to handle multiple images easily, Paint.NET uses a tabbed document interface. The tabs display a live thumbnail of the image instead of a text description. This makes navigation very simple and fast.
- The interface is also enhanced for Aero Glass if you are using Windows 7 or Vista.
- Extensive work has gone into making Paint.NET the fastest image editor available. Whether you have a netbook with a power-conscious Atom CPU, or a Dual Intel Xeon workstation with 8 blazingly fast processing cores, you can expect Paint.NET to start up quickly and be responsive to every mouse click.
- Usually only found on expensive or complicated professional software, layers form the basis for a rich image composition experience. You may think of them as a stack of transparency slides that, when viewed together at the same time, form one image.
- Active Online Community
- Paint.NET has an online forum with a friendly, passionate, and ever-expanding community. Be sure to check out the constantly growing list of tutorials and plugins!
- Automatically Updated
- Updates are free, and contain new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. Upgrading to the latest version is very simple, requiring only two clicks of the mouse.
- Special Effects
- Many special effects are included for enhancing and perfecting your images. Everything from blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing are included. Also included is the unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect that makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting.
- Adjustments are also included which help you tweak an image's brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, curves, and levels. You can also convert an image to black and white, or sepia-toned.
- Powerful Tools
- Paint.NET includes simple tools for drawing shapes, including an easy-to-use curve tool for drawing splines or Bezier curves. The Gradient tool, new for 3.0, has been cited as an innovative improvement over similar tools provided by other software. The facilities for creating and working with selections is powerful, yet still simple enough to be picked up quickly. Other powerful tools include the Magic Wand for selecting regions of similar color, and the Clone Stamp for copying or erasing portions of an image. There is also a simple text editor, a tool for zooming, and a Recolor tool.
- Unlimited History
- Everybody makes mistakes, and everybody changes their mind. To accommodate this, every action you perform on an image is recorded in the History window and may be undone. Once you've undone an action, you can also redo it. The length of the history is only limited by available disk space.
- Minimum System
- Windows 7 (recommended),
- or Windows XP SP2,
- or Windows Vista
- 800MHz processor (dual-core recommended)
- 512MB of RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 200+ MB hard drive space
- Optional: 64-bit mode requires a 64-bit CPU and a 64-bit edition of Windows
Paint.NET 3.53.3685.32701 Beta / 3.52.3655.36290 Screenshot
Paint.NET 3.53.3685.32701 Beta / 3.52.3655.36290 Keywords
Bookmark Paint.NET 3.53.3685.32701 Beta / 3.52.3655.36290
Paint.NET 3.53.3685.32701 Beta / 3.52.3655.36290 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.