PatchTool 2.7.0 b173
PatchTool 2.7.0 b173 Ranking & Summary
PatchTool 2.7.0 b173 description
PatchTool 2.7.0 b173 is released to be a high quality and helpful tool that allows users to visualize, manipulate, re-order, average, compare (with statistics), convert, and export color lists in a color-managed environment. You can export a list as an image, in plain text format, or in a CGATS compatible file format; you can also export lists as color catalogues to be used within the BabelColor CT&A program.
- Files saved in industry standard CGATS and CxF (Version-1 and Version-2) color lists formats
- From user-defined lists (plain text format) from spreadsheets or word processors
- RGB data encoded in 8 bit, 15 bit, 16 bit, or scaled to 100%
- Spectral data with various scales (0-1 or 0%-100%) and ranges (380-730 nm or 400-700 nm)
- Color data saved using the Optical Society of America’s Uniform Color Scales (OSA UCS) notation
- View and manipulate color lists
- Assign IDs and switch between the Measured, Random, and Visual layouts of ECI2002 and IT8.7/4 charts
- Average color lists using either a weighted or un-weighted method (mix lists with or without spectral data)
- Compare a patch in a file to a patch in any other file, and get the color difference value
- Compare two files (with the same number of patches) in the same window
- Obtain statistical data on the differences between two files
- Re-order color lists according to any user-selected color space coordinate (or spectral value when available)
- Turn and mirror patch layouts, flip rows and columns, or rename and renumber color lists
- Set the display color profile
- Gamut Tools
- Convert RGB or CMYK data assigned to a Source profile to a Destination profile
- Convert RGB or CMYK data assigned to a profile to the Profile Connection Space (i.e. L*a*b*/XYZ)
- Convert L*a*b* or XYZ file data to RGB or CMYK through a profile
- Check if RGB or CMYK data assigned to a Source profile is clipped by a Destination profile
- Check if L*a*b* or XYZ file data is clipped by a Destination profile
- Generate device dependent RGB or CMYK color lists
- Generate device independent color lists (L*a*b*/L*C*h*/XYZ) with a gamut limited by a profile
- Determine the gamut volume of a profile
- To many standard color spaces (xyY, XYZ, L*a*b*, L*C*h*, RGB, CMYK)
- To Munsell HVC notation using many conversion options, and select amongst various output formats
- To OSA UCS Ljg notation and generate color lists for any of the nine standard UCS data plane
- As text files conforming to the CGATS standard format
- In a simplified Tab-delimited format for text reports and spreadsheets
- And many more
- Display Check
- Check the display calibration (monitor calibration plus display profile)
- Check the monitor calibration only (LUT, White Point, grey ramp, primaries)
- Check a display profile against itself
- Measure your own color list
- Printer and monitor proofing
- Certify a proofing printer according to IDEAlliance requirements (for SWOP and GRACoL approved papers)
- Certify a monitor according to IDEAlliance requirements
- New features:
- Added support for the Optical Society of America Uniform Color Scales (OSA UCS):
- Import UCS color lists defined as Ljg coordinates into a PatchTool file.
- Generate UCS color lists for any of the nine standard UCS data planes.
- Export any opened file (with spectral data or 10 degree Observer data) as UCS coordinates.
- Added “D93” and “E” in the illuminant list.
- Added an alternate contextual menu to the “Patch view” tab. This new menu can be used to reassign the color of a single patch (single files and Compare files) or of a range of patches (Compare files only).
- Minor interface changes in the Gamut tools window and in the Export dialog.
- Bug fixes:
- (Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard) Fixed a compatibility problem which made the program crash on startup.
- Disabled Munsell export for files defined only with the 10 degree Observer.
PatchTool 2.7.0 b173 Screenshot
PatchTool 2.7.0 b173 Keywords
Bookmark PatchTool 2.7.0 b173
PatchTool 2.7.0 b173 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.