PCB Artist 1.3
PCB Artist 1.3 Ranking & Summary
PCB Artist 1.3 description
PCB Artist 1.3 is a powerful utility that allows users easy to use. You can download PCB Artist and install the product at no charge and start designing you PCB design almost immediately. Once complete, your files are saved to your computer, or you can upload and send to us for order placement. There are tutorials to get started and Gerber files are available with your order.
- Integrated Schematics/PCB (single application)
- Schematic Symbol, Footprint, Part, Creation wizards
- Component auto renumber in copy & paste
- Parts list reports in CSV (Excel)
- Manufacturing Checks in Design Rule Checking
- Single-side AutoRouting
- Design Rule Check Error Report
- Design Rule Checking-between selected items only
- Net Completeion Report
- Auto Component Rename
- Context sensitive help files (F1 key)
- Latest version part reload from database
- Individual colored nets in Schematics
- Ratsnest connections optimized "on the fly"
- Relative Coordinates
- Component position report
- Design Status Report
- Pan and zoom with mouse wheel
- More than one Grid (screen & Working)
- And more than that...
Enhancement: Version 1.3 adds a large number of easy-of-use features.
- PCB Artist runs under the Windows operating systems but Windows XP or Vista is recommended.
- Windows 95 or earlier, Linux and MAC OS are not currently supported.
- A Pentium processor faster than 1Ghz and with at least 256Mb of RAM is recommended.
- PCB Artist does not require particularly ‘high-powered’ hardware to achieve good performance, a regular off-the-shelf PC is sufficient.
- A complete product installation requires at least 100Mb of hard drive space.
- A wheel mouse is recommended.
PCB Artist 1.3 Screenshot
PCB Artist 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark PCB Artist 1.3
PCB Artist 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.