Perfect Layers 2.0.1
Perfect Layers 2.0.1 Ranking & Summary
Perfect Layers 2.0.1 description
Perfect Layers 2.0.1 gives you a feature-rich and professional utility which is able to create layered files outside of Photoshop. With Perfect Layers you can create and edit multi-layered files directly from Lightroom and Aperture, or even use it as a standalone application. All Perfect Layers files can be edited in Photoshop later giving you complete flexibility in your workflow.
Use Perfect Layers to change skies, combine multiple exposures or composite multiple images together to swap heads using the built-in blend modes. Perfect Layers helps you quickly create the images you envision by integrating seamlessly into your workflow whether you use Lightroom, Aperture or Photoshop.
- The software products they find invaluable have one thing in common, simplicity. They include only the tools they need to get the job done while leaving out those that get in the way. Perfect Layers is the new software product for photographers that delivers upon this simple premise. As the photographer's workflow continues to become less about Photoshop and more centered on dedicated photography applications like Lightroom and Aperture, Perfect Layers fills the gap between these dedicated workflow apps and large and often overwhelming pixel editors designed to serve creative professionals across print, web and video.
- Rather than provide dozens of often unnecessary tools that can clutter and slow down your user experience, Perfect Layers gives you the right tools for creating and working with layers, allowing you to do things you simply cannot do in Lightroom or Aperture alone. No clutter, no fuss. Simply get in, create the perfect image and get back into your existing photography workflow.
- Perfect Layers has an elegant, streamlined user experience that allows you to quickly accomplish what you want using the power of layers. Whether you use Perfect Layers from within Lightroom or Aperture, or as a standalone application, Perfect Layers files are saved in the PSD file format allowing you to take a saved file and open it in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements later if necessary. They are confident you will quickly find Perfect Layers an indispensable part of your photography workflow.
- Create layered files in lighting room and aperture
- Perfect Layers allows you to create, open or merge layered Photoshop files and work on them directly from Photoshop Lightroom or Apple Aperture. If you have used Photoshop before you understand the benefits and capabilities that layers bring to your workflow.
- Perfect Layers brings the power and creativity of blending modes to Lightroom and Aperture. Blending layers together, especially copies of the same or similar image, is at the heart of Perfect Layers. By changing the blending modes, you can control the brightness, contrast and color of the image to dramatically alter the appearance. And, by adjusting the opacity, you can control the strength of the effect. Get amazing and highly stylized effects with simple blending modes in Perfect Layers.
- Blending modes
- With Perfect Layers you can control how much of each layer is visible by using the familiar MaskingBrush and MaskingBug from PhotoTools 2.6. Similar to using a layer mask, you can paint with the MaskingBrush to reveal or hide areas of a layer.
- With the MaskingBug you can quickly create gradient masks for making vignettes and graduated filter effects. Both tools work together and are non-destructive and can even be re-edited with Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. If you use Wacom pressure sensitive tablet, you can even control the brush size or opacity with how hard you press while painting.
- Masking tools
- Just dab the Retouch Brush on a blemish and its gone automatically. This is perfect for quick touch ups. The Retouch Brush removes dust spots, power lines and other distractions from your image.
- Retouch brush
- The File Browsers provides filmstrip or light table style views so that you can quickly find the right files. You can even have several browser tabs open at once, so you can find multiple elements needed for your image.
- File browser
- Perfect Layers can create new layers, filled with a solid color. These color fill layers can be used to change the color of layers under them. These are non-destructive, re-editable adjustments.
- Color fill layers
- Perfect Layers includes presets that simulate common color correction and black and white conversion filters. You can also use the built-in masking tools to selectively place and control the strength of these color fill effects.
- Perfect Layers contains all the controls you need to size and align your layers.
- Using simple tools you can easily change the order of layers, adjust and crop their size and rotation, even change their blending mode and opacity. All the adjustments you make can be readjusted easily and are non-destructive.
- All the control you need
- Operating System:
- Current maintenance release of Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon or better processor(s)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or higher recommended)
- Free Disk Space:
- 4 GB
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB dedicated video RAM, 1280x800 resolution
- Optional Application Integration
- Photoshop CS4 or CS5
- Photoshop Elements 9 or 10
- Photoshop Lightroom 2 or 3
- Internet connection for activation, auto update checking, content downloads and tutorials.
- Adobe Flash Player 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2 or higher
Perfect Layers 2.0.1 Screenshot
Perfect Layers 2.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark Perfect Layers 2.0.1
Perfect Layers 2.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.