Photo Event Organizer 1.2
Photo Event Organizer 1.2 Ranking & Summary
Photo Event Organizer 1.2 description
Photo Event Organizer 1.2 offers users a helpful and reliable utility that can sort your pictures based on when they were taken by you into events even if you previously placed them into one large folder.
For example, let's say this weekend you take photos at a wedding. You do not transfer it to your computer just yet. The next weekend, you go hiking and take photos. When you get back, you then transfer the images to your computer. When you do so they usually end up in one big folder, say "Wedding and Hike".
- Duplicate images and folder structure
- Photo Event Organizer consolidates duplicate images if you have many on your system as well.
- You can also choose whether the folder structure should contain the year and/or the month.
- Furthermore, Photo Event Organizer also splits each event into days for easy management.
- Perfect companion to Picasa, XBox 360 or other editors/viewers
- Picasa does not recognize events and therefore Photo Event Organizer can be used in conjuction with Picasa to better sort your photos.
- Moreover, if you use an XBox 360 or a media device to view your photos on your TV, it would be a lot easier to view it from a sorted collection of folders.
- Version 1.2 includes a new installer.
- Supported platforms
- Windows XP (SP2 or greater)
- Windows Vista (all flavors)
- Windows 7 (all flavors)
- Windows Server 2008
- Minimum hardware requirements
- Processor: 1Ghz or better
- Memory: 1GB or better
- Hard disk: 10MB of free space
Photo Event Organizer 1.2 Screenshot
Photo Event Organizer 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Photo Event Organizer 1.2
Photo Event Organizer 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.