Photo Manager 2008 Standard 1.0 R2
Photo Manager 2008 Standard 1.0 R2 Ranking & Summary
Photo Manager 2008 Standard 1.0 R2 description
Photo Manager 2008 Standard 1.0 R2 is a comprehensive and easy to use tool designed to helps you preview, organize, edit, and print your digital photos with Find images on your computer and remove duplicates. Assign keywords, ratings, and captions to your photos, and then pick the required photo from the database in one second.
- Browse Folders and Preview Images: Photo Manager 2010 displays classic list of thumbnails for images in a folder and lets you explore folders and preview photos located on your compact disks or DVDs, local disks, removable disks or network drives. Preview photos in full screen mode or run a slide show.
- Print Photos: Print your photos one image per page, or multiple images per page with optimal layout, or as a contact sheet. Customize and format page headers and footers as desired.
- Edit Images: Adjust brightness or contrast, hue and saturation, make gamma correction of your photos, correct color balance, remove noise, and use editor filters, such as sharpness, edge detection, and even view the Fourier Transform of selected photo. Save edited photo to a new file in common image formats. Photo Manager supports Undo/Redo feature with unlimited number of edit operations.
- Assign Keywords, Ratings and Categories to Images: Assign keywords, categories, ratings and captions to photos in Tags view.
- Search in Database: Search for images in the database by keywords, ratings and categories in DB Search view. Pick required images in a second and manage the results: preview, edit, print or copy photos.
- Search for Images on Local Discs and Network Drives: Search your local disks, CDs or DVDs, network drives for images, and put all images to a special list for your further work.
- Search for Duplicates: Photo Manager allows you to search for and manage duplicate images.
- Manage Photos: It is easy to manage any images that are shown in any view of the program. You can sort, copy, move, delete image files or entire folders with images.
- EXIF Properties: Photo Manager displays detailed information about the selected photo, including EXIF properties and camera manufacturer notes (Maker Notes).
- RAW format Support: With RAW format plug-ins Photo Manager previews photos created in RAW format and can develop and save full size images. See the list of supported RAW formats and cameras.
- Plug-ins: Photo Manager supports plug-ins. Currently it is provided the plug-ins: Canon RAW format Support for PowerShot and EOS cameras; and the Get Photos plug-in for Canon cameras. The RAW formats of Nicon cameras and other manufacturers will be supported in the following versions of Photo Manager (as new plug-ins). They also plan to issue the Photo Manager Plug-ins SDK for software developers.
- 20MB HDD Space
Photo Manager 2008 Standard 1.0 R2 Screenshot
Photo Manager 2008 Standard 1.0 R2 Keywords
Bookmark Photo Manager 2008 Standard 1.0 R2
Photo Manager 2008 Standard 1.0 R2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.