PhotoChances LAB 3.2.1
PhotoChances LAB 3.2.1 Ranking & Summary
PhotoChances LAB 3.2.1 description
Large collection of photography filters and effects. Random effect generator on your images. Ability to capture and replicate the effects in any other images at any time. The recipe of effects is stored inside the saved images and can be easily reused in other pictures with additional control as contrast, hue (color tonality), saturation etc.
It can also handle effects of images captured with the companion -optional- program PhotoChances Explorer (slideshow)
PhotoChances Lab is a large collection of photographic effects and filters, each with variable parameters having potentially a large number of possibilities. The program also has a powerful feature a "Random effect" button that will generate on the fly different effects on the image of your choice.
All these effects are managed from a single window, there you can the image you want to apply some effect and the effect itself.
Each image saved with the program contains the recipe of the effect and the program will recover that recipe allowing to use it in as many images you want. In fact the collection of images processed with the program is your "gallery of filters". PhotoChances LAB has a "store of effects" where you can save the ones you like more organized in folders/subfolders structure easily accessible.
Theres another program "PhotoChances Show" that is a great companion for PhotoChances Lab. PCH Show will pick your collection of photographs and display them randomly applying to each image an effect calculated randomly.
Whenever you see any image with an effect you like you can capture it and with the Lab you will be able to use that same effect in any other images (or save the effects in the "store of effects").
- 1Gb RAM
- 21 days trial
- Watermark or reduced size in saved images
- Ability to rotate images either with buttons or from the menu
- Undo/Redo now take into account crops and rotations.
- Load images randomly: Holding down the Alt key while pressing the Load Image button will load an image randomly choosen in the folder or collection of folders set the settings.
- Try this for some fun: Run PhotoChances LAB, load any image (with the button "Load image" and load some effect (for example try a new one, in the store of recipes look in Paint and choose Comic-Hero. Now hold down the Alt key and go clicking Load Image and you will see your images with that effect.
PhotoChances LAB 3.2.1 Screenshot
PhotoChances LAB 3.2.1 Keywords
Bookmark PhotoChances LAB 3.2.1
PhotoChances LAB 3.2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PhotoChances LAB 4.0
- PhotoChances Lab 3.8.108
- PhotoChances Lab 3.8.107
- PhotoChances Lab 3.8.105
- PhotoChances Lab 3.8.103
- PhotoChances Lab 3.8.101
- PhotoChances Lab 3.8.012
- PhotoChances LAB 3.8.012
- PhotoChances LAB 3.8.011
- PhotoChances LAB 3.8.007
- PhotoChances LAB 3.8
- PhotoChances LAB 3.7
- PhotoChances LAB 3.5
- PhotoChances LAB 3.3
- PhotoChances LAB 3.2