PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.3.1
PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.3.1 Ranking & Summary
PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.3.1 description
PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.3.1 provides you with a complete and convenient image retouching program that allows you to do simple or advanced adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it. It is simple and intuitive to use, and has an easy learning curve. The toolbar, giving you access to the standard filters with just a few clicks, gives PhotoFiltre Studio a robust look. PhotoFiltre Studio also has layer manager (with Alpha channel), advanced brushes, nozzles (or tubes), red eye corrector, batch module and lot of other
- The filters. Its wide range of filters allows novice users to familiarize themselves with the world of graphics. You can find the standard adjustment functions (Brightness, contrast, dyed, saturation, gamma correction) and also artistic filters (watercolor, pastels, Indian ink, pointillism, puzzle effect).
- Vectorial selections. PhotoFiltre Studio uses two types of vectorial selections. The first type uses automatic shapes (rectangle, ellipse, triangle, rhombus, rounded rectangle). The second type corresponds to the lasso and polygon. They both allow a customized form by drawing a shape by hand or using a series of lines. Every selection can be saved into a seperate file, to be used later on.
- The brushes. PhotoFiltre Studio has some standard brushes (round and square in different sizes), but also some more varied forms (oblique line, custom shapes, ...). The Rainbow option lets you draw a gradient along the line. More effects than 3D, Pastels and
- Charcoal are available too.
- The Layers. Each picture has an independant Layers Frame.
- Three thumbnail sizes are available:
- Standard size (see the screenshot above)
- Large size
- Invisible (Null size)
- PhotoFiltre Studio can handle several layers type:
- Bitmap Type: (eg. : Cut/Paste Operations)
- Text Type : Dynamic, it can be modified at any time
- Settings Type : provides Real-Time gamma, contrast or Hue adjustements
- Color Type : provides Real-Time transparents effects
- Automatic Stoke and Fill option
- This option lets you fill with colors or draw strokes of a vectorial shape automatically. Very useful for creating organization charts for example, by using Line Tool with Single or Double-Sided arrows.
- The Erase Tool. Very effective for make some hand-drawing area, this tool can be used like the brush but instead of drawing, PhotoFiltre Studio erases the selected area and make visible the transpareny grid (Transparent or RGBA mode) or the lower layer (multi-layer mode)
- Automatic Transparent Gradient tool
- Red Eye correction feature
- This feature can be enabled with the Retouch Tool by selecting the part of the picture to soften.
- Red Eye removal is very easy to use.
- Animated-GIF generator. This module uses the layers to generate an animated GIF file. Each frame is calculated by merging the visible layers one-by-one. General options are available (Delay, loop...)
- The PhotoMasque module. With PhotoMasque you can create advanced effects of contour and transparency on your images by using preset masks. These masks are grayscale images, where white is the transparancy color, while opacity increases as the shades of gray become darker. Black means complete opacity.PhotoMasque comes with several basic masks to inspire you to create your own masks.
- Icon export. PhotoFiltre Studio allows you to create 32x32, 48x48 and 64x64 icons. All colors format are available but several modes are not supported by some Windows version.
- Add, substract selection. You can add or substract some parts of your selection by using CTRL or ALT keys. But you work into Bitmap mode (same as the Magic wand), not in Vectorial mode.
- Image Explorer. The exploration module provides a toolbar that allows quick access to the predefined folders (selections, masks, patterns...)
- Bug fixing on the Fill tool
- Bug fixing on the Line tool
PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.3.1 Screenshot
PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.3.1 Keywords
Bookmark PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.3.1
PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.