PhotoZoom Professional 2.3.4
PhotoZoom Professional 2.3.4 Ranking & Summary
PhotoZoom Professional 2.3.4 description
Many professionals are familiar with the problem; quality loss caused by digital image magnification. In many cases a great deal of time is spent on achieving only a fairly acceptable enlargement result, however there are familiar side effects including out-of-focus images and serrated edges which is illustrative for the lack of professional magnification software.
PhotoZoom Professional is a useful tool which is based on a patented, self-adjusting, advanced interpolation method, called S-Spline Technology. PhotoZoom Professional introduces a revolutionary approach to digital image enlargement. It is able to render true to life image magnifications without the serrated edges - yet perfectly focused - without visible loss of quality!
- Enlarge your images with S-Spline, the No. 1 resize technology in the world. Awarded and praised by the professional and consumer press over and over again.
- The S-Spline Algorithm is being improved to make sure that you will not have to suffer any quality loss.
- Batch conversion allows you to resize whole series at once, easily adjust the setting for a batch and there you go.
- Extensive support for high-end image formats (such as 48 & 64 bit images)
- The software comes as both standalone application and Adobe Photoshop compatible export plugin, making sure that whatever it is you prefer, the workflow runs smoothly.
- For fast results it has a quick menu to easily select S-Spline and a predefined setting like "Photo - Detailed" or "Graphics - Strong edges".
- For a subtle finishing touch S-Spline allows you to control the end results by providing the advanced fine-tuning tools.
- Compare quality to what competing programs do by switching between S-Spline and any of the other existing interpolation algorithms that are available in for e.g. Adobe Photoshop
- Large preview window with zooming functionality to show you the end resize result in great detail.
- Improved S-Spline algorithm results.
- Features fine-tuning tools for better enlargement results.
- Includes batch conversion.
- Both stand-alone application and Adobe Photoshop compatible export plug-in.
- Pentium-compatible processor
- 64 MB internal memory
- 15 MB free hard disk space
- Watermark on saved images
- Nag screen
- New: Added French and Japanese manuals
- New: Updated French and Japanese translations
- Fixed: No Exif is stored in JPEG at all when Exif information is larger than 64 KB (the maximum size for Exif in JPEG)
PhotoZoom Professional 2.3.4 Screenshot
PhotoZoom Professional 2.3.4 Keywords
Bookmark PhotoZoom Professional 2.3.4
PhotoZoom Professional 2.3.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PhotoZoom Pro 3 3.0.2
- PhotoZoom Pro 3 3.0
- PhotoZoom Pro 3.0.2
- PhotoZoom Pro 3.0
- PhotoZoom Professional 3.0
- PhotoZoom Pro 2.3.4
- PhotoZoom Professional 2.3.0
- PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.8
- PhotoZoom Professional 2.2.6
- PhotoZoom Pro 2 2.3.4
- PhotoZoom Pro 2 2.3.4
- PhotoZoom Pro 2 2.3.1
- PhotoZoom Pro 2 2.2.8
- PhotoZoom Pro 2 2.1.8