PicBlitz Virtual Photo Manager 3.04
PicBlitz Virtual Photo Manager 3.04 Ranking & Summary
PicBlitz Virtual Photo Manager 3.04 description
PicBlitz Virtual Photo Manager 3.04 is regarded as a simple to use yet convenient program for anyone who wants to find, organize and modify their photos and graphics quickly and safely.
You'll be surprised at its speed. It's virtual, which means your hard drive is never updated until you decide. The process begins with a hard drive scan that stores file locations in a database and virtual memory. Photos are displayed using that memory image. In the computer world, memory is thousands of times faster than disk storage, making PicBlitz a thousand times faster than most disk-based systems.
- Designed for Photographers, Graphic Artists and Web Site Owners
- 500,000+ photos and graphics displayed at amazing speed. A search engine almost as fast as online searches. You'll easily find and view photos hidden deep inside complex directory structures. Perform basic graphic modifications without ever needing to save them. It's easy to loose track of your photos and graphics; PicBlitz gets control of the situation. PicBlitz supports JPG, PNG, GIF, ICO and BMP files. They are categorized either by folder or date. Folders are shown without any need for drill-down because irrelevant folders are not shown.
- Microsecond Search
- The power of your PC is unleashed during a search. Eenter any part of a photo name into the find input box. The results are retrieved instantly. Locating 600+ photos out of 150,000 takes less than a second!
- No Click Design
- There's no need to click to view your graphics. Hover over a folder or file and it's displayed almost instantly. Single click when you want to stop hovering. To control the mouse hover speed, use the slider in the options tab. Turn off and on hovering using ctl-H.
- Resize, Brighten, Rotate Without Saving
- Adjust your photos without the need to save. Graphic adjustments are stored with a filename suffix corresponding to the action taken on it. For instance, a resized photo is named 'Photo_Size_120x120.jpg.
- Batch Resize
- Uploading to the web? It's very possible your photo is too large. Websites typically like a resolution smaller than 720 pixels. You'll gain by having faster uploads. To start batch resizing, use the shift or ctl key while selecting photos. Then press ctl-Q to resize them all. At the top of the folder tree, a modified folder contains all your unsaved graphic modifications.
- Move, Copy, Rename without Pain
- PicBlitz is virtual. Reorganize, rename, move or copy without a single prompt because nothing changes on your hard drive. Press 'save' to write the files to disk. You can also view your changes from the undo menu.
- Use Your Favorite Editor
- To use your favorite editor, first choose the program on the options panel. Then double click on the photo list to open it.
- To open a photo in PicBlitz, use a right click in Windows Explorer.
- Full Screen Slideshow
- When you double click on the photo display, you'll view it in a full screen slideshow. The slideshow is speed adjustable so you can view photos as quickly as you want.
- Scan It
- PicBlitz recognizes all your system's hard and networked drives. Customize the scan by selecting folders in the options panel and pressing 'scan & init'. When new photos arrive, press 'scan & sync' to apply all your unsaved changes.
- A Whopping 500,000+ Capacity
- PicBlitz uses memory wisely. On a machine with 2gb, 500,000 photos will process as quick as 10,0000 without disk paging. Exceeding 500,000 photos is not recommended. There is a hard limit of 900,000. A 64 bit edition is in planning.
- Choose PicBlitz Home or Professional edition. Home is for casual photographers; it supports JPG files and is limited to 10,000 photos. Both editions have exactly the same features.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP. 32/64 bit.
- .Net Framework 3.5 (or higher).
- Software: 32 bit. (64 bit version planned)
- Memory Requirements: 1 GB for Home, 2 GB for Professional.
- Min. Memory Usage: 5,000 photos: 26 MB. 150,000 photos: 270 MB. 500,000 photos: 650 MB.
- PicBlitz has been tested with 600,000 photos.
PicBlitz Virtual Photo Manager 3.04 Screenshot
PicBlitz Virtual Photo Manager 3.04 Keywords
Bookmark PicBlitz Virtual Photo Manager 3.04
PicBlitz Virtual Photo Manager 3.04 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.