Picmv 1.27 Ranking & Summary
Picmv 1.27 description
Picmv is useful transfer utility from digital camera to your PC
- It is freeware which copies image photoed with digital camera to any directories.
- It is convenient when it has two or more digital cameras and memory card readers.
- Name file name based on photographing date information on Exif header. User can define naming rules.
- File of optional extensions is targetted also except JPG file.
- Automatic recognition of the memory card can be performed. It can also set up manually.
- Two or more former directories can be specified, and even if they do not exist, they do not become error.
- This is for enabling it to use conveniently when multi-memory card reader is used.
- Memory card can be automatically ejected after termination of copy (extraction).
- Copy destination directory name can also be named from photographing date information.
- Thumbnail (reduction image) can be outputted.
- Image can be rotated with vertical image attribute and it can output (function under experiment).
- There is automatic-contrast-control function (function under experiment).
- Graphical progress display using OpenGL is performed during copy.
- When especially memory card is being made setup which performs automatic recognition, insertion of media and ejection are expressed by animation. Moreover, histogram can also be displayed.
- It can stop during copy at any time.
- at least 1024x768 (at the time of system font size normal)
Picmv 1.27 Screenshot
Picmv 1.27 Keywords
Bookmark Picmv 1.27
Picmv 1.27 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.