Pictomio 1.2.29 Ranking & Summary
Pictomio 1.2.29 description
Pictomio 1.2.29 is such a useful tool which is designed to help users with different tasks of image collection.
Pictomio application was designed to help you manage, organize, and archive your photo collection and be used to create elaborate animated slideshows.
Utilizing the processing power of the latest 3D graphics cards, the Pictomio software offers techniques and effects that are previously available only in game development.
- Image Management: Pictomio easily manages thousands of media intensive images and video archives and groups your media according to orientation, time, type, size, rating, etc.
- Video Management: Finally a tool to directly manage your videos. Along with viewing Thumbnails you can also rotate and zoom video.
- Library: With the Library you can display photos by the date taken and EXIF values (e.g. type of camera) as well as sorted by category and album.
- EXIF Editor: With the integrated EXIF editor (Exchangeable image file format) you can see, edit and save the meta data of JPEG files.
- 3D folder: The 3D folder symbol previews the folders contents. You can also display all your pictures in fast-forward.
- Albums and Categories: Albums and categories are virtual folders which you can use to arrange your pictures regardless of their location on the hard drive.
- 3D Image Carousel :Browse through your pictures With the visually engaging 3D picture Carousel. The direction of motion can be controlled by the mouse.
- Slide Show: Pictomio simplifies the production of slide shows for you by using a drag-and-drop interface. By Using the capabilities of 3D graphics cards you can also integrate elaborate page transitions.
- Tools: Web designers will find the color pipette and the measuring tool helpful in determining color values from pixels and measuring a section of an image.
- Image Rating: Using dynamic controls you have access to comprehensive rating and filter functions.
- Liquid-Zoom: Smooth High quality zooming using Mip levels for the reduction of aliasing lets you easily zoom in on your images. The bilineare filtering can be deactivated in order to see exact image details down to the pixel.
- Languages: Pictomio already supports an extensive list of languages. If your native language is not included, we would be glad to have your assistance with the translation. Read more.
- pictoGEO: Use pictoGEO to link your digital photos to location information. This allows you to view the location where you took the picture on a map.
- Import Wizard: Pictomio’s easy-to-use import dialog box guides you through the application step-by-step.
- 3D Trips: pictoGEO not only manages your images but your trips as well. These are displayed in 3D including information on altitude and distance.
- Map View (also available in the free version): Trips and images including GPS information are shown on maps and can be edited afterwards.
- Photo communities :Share your favorite photos with the rest of the world: Pictomio offers support for picasa, flickr, ImageShack, facebook, and photobucket.
- Manual geotagging: With Pictomio getting a GPS fix for your images is a snap. The coordinates are stored as EXIF information if requested.
- Trip view: Highlight: whether you are traveling on a plane, in your car, on your bicycle or on foot, pictGEO will not only show you the exact location where you pictures were taken but also the distance you have covered on your journey. Archive every meter you cover on your next vacation so that you will be able to track exactly where you went many years from now.
- Trip management: You can integrate the routes you recorded into one or several virtual trips. You have the option of showing or hiding specific routes (e.g. only your flight) and view routes in more detail.
Pictomio 1.2.29 Screenshot
Pictomio 1.2.29 Keywords
Bookmark Pictomio 1.2.29
Pictomio 1.2.29 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.