Picture Information Extractor 4.90
Picture Information Extractor 4.90 Ranking & Summary
Picture Information Extractor 4.90 description
Picture Information Extractor 4.90 provides a powerful tool for you to transfer, rename, view and organize EXIF, RAW, Video
PIE is a unique picture browser and viewer with exquisite photo metadata and file renaming features. It extracts EXIF from JPG and RAW files and makes it available in a convenient and welcoming interface.
One part of the EXIF header is standardized and contains information such as date and time pictures were taken, shutter speed and aperture or whether the flash was used. But a lot of information such as program mode, white balance settings or lens data, is stored in the Makernote block, which is proprietary and can usually only be read with special software from the camera maker. PIE, however, contains the most extensive Makernote database on the market. With one single tool, you can review pictures with all the metadata from almost any camera.
Furthermore, the EXIFcare™ technology of PIE allows to edit EXIF data, add and delete tags, change capture date/time in JPG, TIFF and RAW formats, lossless rotate and update embedded thumbnails, without destroying the Makernote block. Editing with other programs, be it just the Windows file properties dialog, will inevitably erase the Makernote data.
PIE displays the exposure information of each picture. Improve your photographic abilities and understanding for the function of your digital camera by analyzing shutter, aperture, flash use, zoom position, quality settings and many more.
A Report Generator allows to export file lists with metadata to Excel or standard text files.
To prevent loss of picture information, which may occur by editing in other programs, PIE allows to backup and restore complete metadata headers. You can also remove this data for clean, privacy protected pictures.
PIE is also a sophisticated file renaming utility that takes into account the extracted metadata to rename picture files keyed to the date and time as well as other photo information. This is handled by a filename mask which can be customized easily.
No more hassle with all the DSC00xyz.jpg and IMG00xyz.jpg on your computer. Define one filename format and apply it to all photos, inclusive the ones that you get from others with different cameras. With almost no effort, your photo archive will be as tidy as never before and you will be amazed how easy it can be to search for a certain picture.
PIE is a file manager. Browse through folders, sort, move, copy, delete and rename picture files. You can also open any other imaging application from there.
PIE has a fast integrated picture viewer. Use the mouse wheel to zoom into or toggle between pictures, cursor keys or mouse for panning, function keys to display or hide information. One single key or click starts the slideshow or switches to the browser window. No other tool lets you fly through your pictures so pleasingly.
Besides, the viewer supports RAW files from almost any digital camera.
A life saver in digital photography is the ability to adjust the date/time picture taken (EXIF date/time). You can either set a fixed date or increase/decrease the time parameters by any number. This can be done in batch mode with any number of selected files. It is also possible to set the file timestamp (date created or modified) according to the EXIF date/time, which is helpful for correct sorting or indexing in other applications, e.g. iTunes for iPod photos.
Change EXIF date/time works on JPG, TIF and RAW (.crw, .cr2, .nef, .orf, .arw, .pef, .mrw, .dcs, ...) files!
PIE allows you to rotate and crop JPG pictures without any loss of quality. It is done without decompression/compression. The »lossless rotation« gets your portrait format photos right, with just a single button click, automatically and in batch mode.
PIE provides the most comfortable way to transfer your images from digital camera memory cards to your computer. It moves or copies photos and videos, renames them as defined in the filename mask and rotates photos taken in portrait mode. It can also automatically create folders in a custom directory structure and put the downloaded files into the right folders based on date/time as well as camera model and file type (Image, RAW, Video).
Supported RAW formats
- Sony .ARW .SR2
- Canon .CRW .CR2, CHDK
- Adobe Digital Negative .DNG
- Epson .ERF
- Kodak .DCR .KDC
- Mamiya .MEF
- Minolta .MRW
- Nikon .NEF
- Olympus .ORF
- Pentax .PEF
- Fuji .RAF
- Generic .RAW
- PIE allows to edit metadata, add or delete tags, change EXIF date/time, lossless rotate and update embedded thumbnails, without destroying the Makernote data!
- PIE can automatically rename picture files keyed to the date and time as well as other photo information, handled by a filename mask which can be customized easily.
- Quick batch change of capture date/time, works with JPG and RAW formats.
- Complete metadata headers can be saved and restored, as well as removed from the pictures.
- Allows to remove Adobe XMP metadata.
- PIE is a very comfortable picture file manager. Move, copy, delete and rename picture files.
- PIE has a fast integrated picture viewer, naturally with image preloading, zooming and panning, as well as slide show features.
- PIE is simply the best way to transfer your images from digital camera memory cards to your computer. It moves or copies photos and videos, renames them as defined in the filename mask and rotates photos taken in portrait mode automatically.
- Support for Sony .ARW .SR2, Canon .CRW .CR2, Adobe .DNG, Epson .ERF, Kodak .DCR .KDC, Mamiya .MEF, Minolta .MRW, Nikon .NEF, Olympus .ORF, Pentax .PEF, Fuji .RAF, Generic .RAW.
- Auto folder creation
- metadata editing in TIFF and RAW formats
- RAW enhancements
Picture Information Extractor 4.90 Screenshot
Picture Information Extractor 4.90 Keywords
Bookmark Picture Information Extractor 4.90
Picture Information Extractor 4.90 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Picture Information Extractor 5.32
- Picture Information Extractor 5.31
- Picture Information Extractor 5.3
- Picture Information Extractor 5.25
- Picture Information Extractor 5.24
- Picture Information Extractor 5.23
- Picture Information Extractor 5.2
- Picture Information Extractor 5.20
- Picture Information Extractor 5.14
- Picture Information Extractor 5.13
- Picture Information Extractor 5.11
- Picture Information Extractor 5.1
- Picture Information Extractor 5.06
- Picture Information Extractor 5.0
- Picture Information Extractor 4.89