Picture Information Extractor 5.24
Picture Information Extractor 5.24 Ranking & Summary
Picture Information Extractor 5.24 description
Picture Information Extractor 5.24 is known as the deluxe photo data toolkit that can transfer, view and rename digital photos and extract metadata from JPEG and RAW files. Allows to edit metadata and adjust date/time picture taken without destroying Makernote data. Transfers images, renames automatically, rotates losslessly. Includes file manager and fast picture viewer with slide show feature. Support for .ARW, .SR2, .CRW, .CR2, .DNG, .ERF, .DCR, .KDC, .MEF, .MRW, .NEF, .ORF, .PEF, .RAF, and .RAW files.
- PIE is an unique picture browser and viewer with exquisite photo metadata and file renaming features. It extracts EXIF, XMP and IPTC from JPG, TIF and RAW files and makes it available in a convenient and welcoming interface.
- PIE displays the exposure information of each picture. Improve your photographic abilities and understanding for the function of your digital camera by analyzing shutter, aperture, flash use, zoom position, quality settings and many more.
- To prevent loss of picture information, which may occur by editing in other programs, PIE allows to backup and restore complete metadata headers. You can also remove this data for clean, privacy protected pictures.
- PIE is also a sophisticated file renaming utility that takes into account the extracted metadata to rename picture files keyed to the date and time as well as other photo information. This is handled by a filename mask which can be customized easily.
- No more hassle with all the DSC00xyz.jpg and IMG00xyz.jpg on your computer. Define one filename format and apply it to all photos, inclusive the ones that you get from others with different cameras. With almost no effort, your photo archive will be as tidy as never before.
- Companion files such as .thm thumbnail files, .xmp sidecar files or .wav audio files are also renamed correctly.
- PIE is a file manager. Browse through folders, sort, move, copy, delete and rename picture files.
- PIE has a fast integrated picture viewer. Use the mouse wheel to zoom into or toggle between pictures, cursor keys or mouse for panning, function keys to display or hide information. One single key or click starts the slideshow or switches to the browser window. No other tool lets you fly through your pictures so pleasingly.
- PIE allows you to rotate and crop JPG pictures without any loss of quality. It is done without decompression/compression. The »lossless rotation« gets your portrait format photos right, with just a single button click, automatically and in batch mode.
- PIE provides the most comfortable way to transfer your images from digital camera memory cards to your computer. It moves or copies photos and videos, renames them as defined in the filename mask and rotates photos taken in portrait mode. It can also automatically create folders in a custom directory structure and put the downloaded files into the right folders based on date/time as well as camera model and file type (Image, RAW, Video).
- Adds RAW viewer support for Sigma .x3f format
- Fixes list view update after changing file timestamps.
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista .
Picture Information Extractor 5.24 Screenshot
Picture Information Extractor 5.24 Keywords
Bookmark Picture Information Extractor 5.24
Picture Information Extractor 5.24 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Picture Information Extractor 5.32
- Picture Information Extractor 5.31
- Picture Information Extractor 5.3
- Picture Information Extractor 5.25
- Picture Information Extractor 5.23
- Picture Information Extractor 5.2
- Picture Information Extractor 5.20
- Picture Information Extractor 5.14
- Picture Information Extractor 5.13
- Picture Information Extractor 5.11
- Picture Information Extractor 5.1
- Picture Information Extractor 5.06
- Picture Information Extractor 5.0
- Picture Information Extractor 4.90
- Picture Information Extractor 4.89