Plex.Earth Tools for AutoCAD 2.0
Plex.Earth Tools for AutoCAD 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Plex.Earth Tools for AutoCAD 2.0 description
Plex.Earth Tools for AutoCAD 2.0 is a simple to use yet convenient program which you can create mosaics right into AutoCAD with color imagery from Google Earth or any WMS source. Import terrain points, create contours and work with surfaces, even in the base version of AutoCAD!
- Create mosaics and import color imagery from Google Earth right into AutoCAD, in order to:
- Cover regions of any shape (rectangular and polygonal)
- Create imagery bands along corridors, for the design of roads, highways, railroads, canals, rivers or any other linear feature.
- Automatic export of World Files (.jgw, .tfw, .pgw, .bpw, .gfw) to transfer imagery mosaics into any CAD/GIS program
- Export geo-referenced images and maps from AutoCAD to Google Earth
- Publish to Google Earth whole drawings or selected objects from AutoCAD, including hatches, texts, blocks, 3d faces, 3d solids etc. The published elements are grouped automatically per layer for easier access and manipulation in Google Earth
- Create placemarks, polygons and paths in Google Earth simply by drawing them inside AutoCAD
- Choose placemarks' icons by loading your own images, by choosing one of the icons in the pre-defined collections or by using by default the point style which are defined in the drawing
- Digitize objects and geographic entities through the CAD system
- Import terrain points from Google Earth, inside a grid which can be defined precisely (origin, rotation and density/intervals) and limited to the boundary of the project site
- Embed your own on-site surveying data to enrich and correct inaccuracies of Google Earth terrain, in order to precisely define the terrain features of your project
- Automatically create contour lines and triangulations (3d faces) directly from the terrain points imported by Google Earth
- Create surfaces using surveying or design data (points, breaklines, elevation texts, outer and inner boundaries)
- Build contour lines at custom major and minor intervals, from any surface or other triangulation
- Calculate the volume between surfaces or between a surface and a plane
- Retrieve elevations to AutoCAD points and 3d polylines, from any surface
- Insert customizable labels for surfaces and volumes, either in positions you select or on a grid you define
- Dynamically read elevation, slope and direction in any position on a surface or triangulation, with the Inquiry tool
- Work with surfaces created in AutoCAD Civil 3D or with triangulations from third party programs, even if you are working in the basic AutoCAD
- Version 2.0 supports all language versions of the 2010 and 2011 versions of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D, and AutoCAD Architecture software.
- The 32 or 64-bit Windows edition (XP/Vista/7).
- .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5, Google Earth 4/5, AutoCAD 2010-2011
Plex.Earth Tools for AutoCAD 2.0 Screenshot
Plex.Earth Tools for AutoCAD 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Plex.Earth Tools for AutoCAD 2.0
Plex.Earth Tools for AutoCAD 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.