Points Import for Bricscad 1.0
Points Import for Bricscad 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Points Import for Bricscad 1.0 description
Points Import for Bricscad 1.0 offers a professional program that can allow you to import point data from text files. Point data is commonly stored in plain text file as a series of x, y and z coordinates, separated by a comma, space, tab, semicolon or a custom separator.
Installation & Usage:
Since PIX Import for Bricscad is a plug-in for Bricscad, it must be loaded into the Bricscad environment before it can be used. Please follow the simple instructions in the PIX Import for Bricscad ReadMe document which is copied into the installation folder. If you accept the default values in the installer, PIX Import for Bricscad will be up and running within a minute. However, if you choose to modify the values (for example, install the software at a location other than the default) then you will have to take extra care to see that Bricscad and the PIX Import for Bricscad plug-in are properly setup and recognize each other. For an easy and straight forward installation, simply run the installer and accept the default installation options. After you have loaded the plug-in file into Bricscad, simply click on the menu items in the "PIXImport" submenu to run these new commands. Truly, software made simple!
The 'PIXImport' menu consists of the following commands:
- PIXImport - Imports a PIX file
- PIXImportHelp - Displays the PIX Import for Bricscad help file
- PIXImportRegister - Registers your copy of PIX Import for Bricscad
- PIXImportAbout - Displays the PIX Import for Bricscad About box
The PIX File Format:
- The PIX file format is the native file format of a digitizer software called Dr. Picza which comes bundled with Roland DG digitizers.
- The digitizer scans an object and transfers the 3D point data to the Dr. Picza software which saves it in the PIX file format. PIX files can contain scan data in two formats: surface and polygon mesh.
- The surface format is used when the top surface of an object is being digitized, whereas the polygon mesh format is used when the entire surface of an object is being digitized.
- PIX Import for Bricscad reads surface and polygon mesh data stored in PIX files and imports it into Bricscad. If the PIX file contains a scan of a surface, PIX Import for Bricscad creates the wireframe of the surface in Bricscad.
- The wireframe may be created as a set of points, lines, polylines, splines, 3D faces or a polygon mesh. If the PIX file contains the scan information in the form of a polygon mesh, PIX Import for Bricscad recreates the mesh model inside the active Bricscad drawing.
- The mesh can be recreated as set of points, lines, polylines, 3D faces or a polyface mesh.
- PIX Import for Bricscad is very easy to use. Once installed, it must be loaded into the Bricscad environment.
- There are simple instructions for this in the ReadMe file. Once loaded it adds new commands to Bricscad's existing commands and a new submenu called "PIXImport" to the Bricscad menu containing these newly added commands.
Points Import for Bricscad 1.0 Screenshot
Points Import for Bricscad 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Points Import for Bricscad 1.0
Points Import for Bricscad 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.