Poser Pro 2012
Poser Pro 2012 Ranking & Summary
Poser Pro 2012 description
Poser Pro 2012 is considered as a useful and easy to use tool which offers the fastest way for professional artists and production teams to add pre-rigged and fully textured 3D characters to their projects.
With over 3GB of included content libraries and richly varied third party Poser content, Poser Pro 2012 is the perfect link between professional production tools and ready to use 3D character assets, saving development time and resources.
- Poser 9 Basic Features and much more
- Poser Pro 2012 includes all the basic features of Poser 9 plus all these additional features listed below. If you’re interested in the most complete version of Poser, Pro 2012 has everything you’ll need.
- Queue Manager / Network Render Queue
- Save time and cut production costs by using additional computers to render complex scenes and lengthy animations. The standalone Queue Manager allows you to set-up and manage a Network Render Queue, distribute rendering jobs across that network, and manage those rendering jobs to suit your schedule. With the Queue Manager, distributed renderings can be paused and resumed, or fully rendered on slave machines so you can keep working in Poser Pro on your master machine.
- Background Rendering
- Increase personal productivity with background rendering in Poser Pro 2012. Work on 3D scenes in the foreground, while rendering images with the Firefly render engine in the background. When rendering in the background, you can open or close other scene files, save your project, and continue working without interrupting the background render.
- 64-Bit FireFly Render Engine
- Poser Pro 2012 lets you take advantage of high performance 64-Bit Macintosh and Windows Operating Systems and hardware with the new 64-Bit FireFly Render Engine. The 64-Bit render engine efficiently uses all available system memory to render even the most complex scene files in the shortest possible time. Distribute 64-Bit rendering jobs via the Queue Manager for even greater time savings at render time.
- High Dynamic Range Image (HDRI) Export
- Create vivid, life-like images with HDRI output. HDRI accurately represents a full range of intensity levels in real world scenes, ranging from the brightest sunlight to the deepest shadows. High Dynamic Range images can be exported in Radiance (.hdr) or OpenEXR (.exr) format giving you greater control over the luminosity, opacity and reflectance range of your work. With HDRI optimized output, you can take advantage of the extra precision, flexibility and physically correct image operations in post-production that standard image formats don’t support.
- PoserFusion Hosting Plug-ins
- PoserFusion lets you use Poser Pro 2012 as a character animation solution for 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D and LightWave. The included PoserFusion plug-ins, allow you to open and host Poser scene files and 3D content within these powerful 3D production applications. Integrate static or animated Poser scenes to add pre-built and rigged 3D Poser characters into your projects.
- Gamma Correction/Linear Rendering
- With Gamma Correction specify gamma values and apply those values to textures, or choose gamma values that will be applied to exported images. This allows you to perform linear rendering for increased luminance accuracy. Gamma Correction gives you the confidence that what you see is what you’ll get because input and output data will comply with your selected gamma values.
- Gamma Correction on the Texture Manager allows you to specify gamma values per texture, giving you the ability to exclude certain textures from scene-wide gamma correction for maximum flexibility when dealing with displacement or normal maps
- Real-time OpenGL Scene Preview
- With Poser Pro’s OpenGL improvements, you’ll see accurate, real-time previews of Spot, Point, Infinite and IBL (Image Based Lights) Lights, Soft Shadows, with Ambient Occlusion, Normal Maps and Back Facing Polygons in a Gamma Corrected scene. The Light Properties control allows the user to toggle specific lights to preview in the scene, with accumulated brightness for each selected light. MIP
- SubSurface Scattering
- Skin, wax, and marble are just some of the materials that are translucent when struck by light. To recreate this subtle yet crucial effect when rendering these materials in Poser, they’ve incorporated a set of easy to configure SubSurface Scattering Material Nodes. New Nodes include SubSurface Skin, Fast Scatter, and basic Scatter.
- Rendering Performance Improvements
- Poser’s FireFly Rendering Engine keeps getting better with numerous improvements in reflections, transparencies, depth of field and motion blur quality, netting visibly smoother results without significantly impacting render times. invested time in Indirect Lighting (IDL) which now supports Ambient Occlusion (AO) with faster transparency rendering.
- Weight Map Rigging
- High-end professional 3D applications like Max and Maya have set the standard for Weight Map Rigging, and now both Poser and Poser Pro provide the most open vertex Weight Mapping support available to Poser users today. Weight Map Rigging offers several benefits including smoother bending folds and bulges with vertex by vertex control over every bend or bulge.
- Weight Map Auto Transfer
- For easy character content creation using Poser Pro, we’ve developed the new Weight Map Auto Transfer feature. This powerful new makes it incredibly easy to transform any existing clothing item into a full Weight Map Rigged conforming clothing item. Simply open the object you want to transform in the Set-Up room, click on the figure you want the item to match in the Poser Library, and let Poser Pro do the rest. Once transformed, the new figure will inherit the target figure’s Weight Maps and even body parts groups.
- Weight Map Creation Tools
- Poser Pro delivers the most complete suite of Weight Map Creation tools in the world of Poser. Creating and fine tuning Weight Maps is easy using Pro 2012’s updated Joint Editor features. Select any joint and simply add a new Weight Map. Click on the Paint Mode to interactively paint vertices, with full pressure sensitive tablet support for optimal rig fine tuning. Apply Symmetry to transfer bend and bulge Weight Maps from side to side.
- Grouping Objects
- Need a way to move, scale or hide a bunch of objects in a Poser scene, at the same time? Now you can simply add any number of scene elements, from figures and props to lights, into a Grouping Object. They can be moved, rotated, scaled and animated or even hidden and revealed. Create multiple Grouping Objects to hold different areas of a scene, or related props and figures. Adding selected scene elements into any Grouping Object is easy using powerful new Context Menu controls.
- Expanded Context Menus
- Sometimes, it’s the simple things that make the biggest difference. Poser’s expanded Context Menus will vastly improve interaction and scene creation, and change the way you work with Poser forever. Six unique Context Menus have been developed for Figures, Actors, Objects, Lights, Cameras and Backgrounds to provide quick access to the most useful menu operations including selecting, toggling IK on/off, copying symmetry in poses, pointing lights
- Full Scene Category in Library
- In the past, if you wanted to re-use a Poser scene with that perfect environment settings, lights, cameras, props and dependencies and even render settings, you had to build it, save it, then find and import it. With the new Scene Category in the Library you simply add that full Poser scene with lights, cameras, all props and figures in place, and with all dependencies right into the Library.
- Multi-select drag and drop from Library
- When they introduced Drag and Drop support in Poser’s Library, users found it so much easier to apply materials, or conform clothing, or drop a pose right onto a figure. With the Library’s new Multi-select feature, you’ll be able to select several items of clothing and drag them right onto a figure and auto-conform them in one step. But it gets even better when working with multiple categories of items in your Favorites;
- Morph Tool Tablet Support
- If you own a Wacom pressure sensitive tablet, Poser is going to make you a very happy camper. They've engineered Wacom tablet support into the Morph Tool so you can have much finer control when creating morphs. Vary brush strength with pressure for any brush size you’ve set. The Morph Tool is powerful, but with tablet support, it’s gotten even better.
- Constraint Channels and Constraint Objects
- For animators that have been looking for a way to animate a ball being throw or caught, They've introduced Constraint Channels and Objects. Basically, the Constraint is an animatable handle for an object that will allow you to parent it to a figure’s hand as it winds up for the throw, and then have the object leave the hand and fly through the air as if it’s being thrown. Constraints are a simple to use feature that will permit all kinds of cool animation effects.
- Light Casting Objects
- They changed the face of rendering in Poser when They introduced Indirect Lighting (IDL). And it became obvious when Poser users discovered that IDL enabled objects with high ambient values to cast light that with a few tweaks Theycould open up a huge array of lighting effects. Now you can toggle off visibility in rendering for objects, yet still enable them to cast light. This will allow the creation of light domes, environment domes and large area lights to cast ambient light without being rendered in the scene.
- Frame Object Camera
- In complex scenes it can be a little challenging to keep your camera focused on an area that you’re working on using Poser’s original camera controls. To help out, they’ve introduced the Frame Object Camera. With the click of a button, your current camera will zoom in on the selected object, allowing you take a closer look exactly where you’re working. This will make it easier to navigate in and out of your deep scenes and help you save time when creating them.
- Rotate Object Mode
- A companion feature to the new Frame Object Camera, Poser also includes a new Rotate Object mode. Simply toggle on the Rotate Object mode and your current camera will rotate around the center point of the currently selected object. This makes it even to focus on a selected element, and view it from every direction by spinning Camera trackball.
- Full 64 bit Mac/Win
- Building a cross platform (M/W) application with full 64 bit support is no easy task, but with this release of Poser Pro, both Mac and Windows users can now benefit from the virtually unlimited use of system memory, and full processing power of 64 bit hardware. The Poser Pro application, its FireFly render engine and included network capable Queue Manager are 64 bit enabled so you can use your memory more efficiently, create and render larger scenes, and ultimately save time across the board.
- Faster Dynamic Hair
- engineers spent time under the hood to speed up Dynamic Hair. Now Poser’s powerful Dynamic Hair calculates collisions faster and renders it faster as well.
- Pre-render Texture Caching
- They’ve heard your requests for faster pre-render texture handling and delivered two new methods that will save time the first time you press that Render Now button. Poser now preloads all scene textures in the background when your system is idle, in prep for that first render, and can cache those textures session to session if you desire.
- Python 2.7 Support
- Poser keeps improving and so does Python. They now provide Python 2.7 support to take full advantage of improvements to the scripting language.
- Improved COLLADA Support
- COLLADA is the most broadly adopted standard 3D content and figure interchange format in the industry today. The list of powerful 2D and 3D applications with COLLADA integration keeps growing and includes Adobe Photoshop, Softimage, Lightwave, Houdini, Modo, SketchUp, Blender, and Wings 3D.
- Mac OS 10.7 Lion Support
- Poser Pro 2012 and Poser 9 are now fully supported on Apple’s latest Mac OS 10.7 Lion.
- Windows: Windows XP, Vista or 7 (64-bit OS required for 64-bit installation), 1.3 GHz Pentium 4 or newer, Athlon 64 or newer (1.65 GHz multicore or faster recommended), 1 GB system RAM (2 GB or more recommended), OpenGL enabled graphics card or chipset recommended (recent NVIDIA GeForce and ATI Radeon required for advanced real-time preview features), 24-bit color display, 1024 x 768 minimum resolution, 3 GB free hard disk space (5 GB recommended), DVD-ROM drive (physical product only), Internet connection required for Content Paradise, Windows Internet Explorer 7 or newer, Adobe® Flash Player 9 or newer (Flash Player 11 required for 64-bit embedded library), Adobe® AIR (external library), Hosting plugins require a valid English language installation of their respective host application: Maxon CINEMA 4D R10-13 (64 & 32-bit), Autodesk 3ds Max 2010-2012 (64 & 32-bit), Autodesk Maya 2010-2012 (64 & 32-bit), and NewTek LightWave 3D 9.6-10.1 (64 & 32-bit).
Poser Pro 2012 Screenshot
Poser Pro 2012 Keywords
Bookmark Poser Pro 2012
Poser Pro 2012 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.