PowerStrip 3.85 Ranking & Summary
PowerStrip 3.85 description
PowerStrip 3.85 is created to provide users with advanced, multi-monitor, programmable hardware support to a wide range of graphics cards - from the venerable ATI Mach 64 to the latest Matrox Parhelia-LX and Radeon 9800. It is in fact the only program of its type to support multiple graphics cards from multiple chipset vendors, simultaneously, under every Windows operating system from Windows 95 to XP. A simple menu that pops up from the system tray provides access to some 500 controls over your display hardware, including sophisticated color correction tools, period level adjustments over screen geometry, and driver independent clock controls.
PowerStrip 3.85 Screenshot
PowerStrip 3.85 Keywords
Bookmark PowerStrip 3.85
PowerStrip 3.85 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PowerStrip 3.86 Build 650 Beta
- PowerStrip 3.86
- PowerStrip 3.85 Build 646 Beta / 3.85 Build 645 Final
- PowerStrip 3.85 Build 645 Final
- PowerStrip 3.85 Build 644 Beta
- PowerStrip 3.83 Build 635
- PowerStrip 3.82 Build 632
- PowerStrip 3.81 Build 630 Beta
- PowerStrip 3.76
- PowerStrip 3.75 Build 592 Beta
- PowerStrip 3.75 Build 586 Beta
- PowerStrip 3.75
- PowerStrip 2.76