PS to Image Converter Command Line 2.0
PS to Image Converter Command Line 2.0 Ranking & Summary
PS to Image Converter Command Line 2.0 description
Postscript to Image Converter is an application program based on Windows platform, which can directly convert PS and EPS files to dozens of image formats, such as TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EMF, WMF, PCX, TGA and so on, it is render text, line, arc, ellipse, Bezier, color, image, form and any other elements from PS and EPS files to image formats quickly.
PostScript files can contain images of very high quality, but they use a very different representation of data than do raster image files. PostScript is more likely a language than a file format. Images are specified by geometry information (such as a command saying draw a line of a given color from one point on the page to another) rather than by individual pixels.
PostScript is the standard language for printers and the best fonts are written in PostScript geometry specifications so that they can be printed at the maximum detail possible. Because of this vast difference in how the files are specified, converting raster image files to and from PostScript files is a complex process and often involves significant image quality degradation.
In particular, you will almost always lose something when you convert from PostScript to a raster image format and this is particularly true of text as you lose all of the detailed geometry information which PostScript can store but which raster image files can not use.
Postscript to Image Converter converts Postscript and EPS files into following formats:
- JPEG Joint Photographic Experts Group JFIF format
- TIFF Tagged Image File Format
- BMP Microsoft Windows bitmap
- GIF CompuServe Graphics Interchange Format
- PNG Portable Network Graphics
- PCX ZSoft IBM PC Paintbrush file
- EPSI Adobe Encapsulated PostScript Interchange format
- EPSF Adobe Encapsulated PostScript
- WMF Windows Metafile
- EMF Microsoft Enhanced Metafile
- TGA Truevision Targa image
- AVS AVS X image
- DCX ZSoft IBM PC multi-page Paintbrush image
- JP2 JPEG-2000 JP2 File Format Syntax
- MNG Multiple-image Network Graphics
- PCD Photo CD
- PCL Page Control Language (Raster)
- PDF Portable Document Format (Raster)
- PICT Apple Macintosh QuickDraw/PICT file
- PNM Portable anymap
- PPM Portable pixmap format (color)
- PS Adobe PostScript file (Raster)
- PSD Adobe Photoshop bitmap file
- RIP PS (PostScript) and EPS files to WYSIWYG raster images
- Convert PS (Postscript) and EPS to TIF, TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX, TGA, etc. formats
- Convert PS (Postscript) and EPS to Vector format (WMF and EMF)
- Convert PS (Postscript) and EPS to searchable WMF and EMF files
- Convert vector graphics, bitmap images and text from PS (PostScript) and EPS files into the images
- Convert to ClassF TIFF file (Fax compatible TIFF format, 204x98DPI and 204x196DPI)
- Specify any resolution in the generated Image files
- Standalone software, Ghostscript and Acrobat Distiller NOT required!
- Produce multi-page TIFF files
- Support conversion into 1, 4, 8, 8-bit grayscale or 24-bit format
- Can be launched from command line, from batch file or another application
- Extract a page range from an existing PS (Postscript) to image files
- Support English, French, German, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish,
- Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, etc. languages
PS to Image Converter Command Line 2.0 Screenshot
PS to Image Converter Command Line 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark PS to Image Converter Command Line 2.0
PS to Image Converter Command Line 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.