PSRemote 2.2.1 Ranking & Summary
PSRemote 2.2.1 description
PSRemote 2.2.1 is released to be the leading application for controlling Canon PowerShot cameras from a Windows PC. It gives a high degree of control over the camera and includes a live viewfinder display allowing the camera to be operated up to 5m (16 feet) from the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Take control of your Canon PowerShot camera from your PC
- Photos automatically downloaded to the PC and displayed in a large preview window (see below)
- Fullscreen mode for large, uncluttered display of images
- Live viewfinder display on PC screen with optional 2x, 3x, 4x or fullscreen scaling
- Optional cropping of images by defining the crop area in the live viewfinder window
- Time-Lapse feature allows the number of photos in a sequence and the interval between shots to be specified over extended periods
- New! Photo booth mode for weddings, parties and other events
- Automatic processing of images for product shots and online auctions such as eBay (resizes, auto levels and sharpens the image)
- Motion detection using the live viewfinder display - ideal for wildlife photography and security cameras (requires separate purchase of Webcam ZoneTrigger)
- Auto bracketing of exposures by varying the shutter speed or aperture for taking pictures in tricky lighting conditions and for high dynamic range (HDR) photography
- Photos are saved on the PC's hard disk and can also be saved on the memory card in the camera
- Grid overlay display for accurate alignment of studio shots. The size and color of the grid is user definable
- Automatic screen blank option - blanks the screen before taking a photo so that the light from the PC display doesn’t affect the subject lighting
- Choose to take photos from the camera or from the PC
- Automatic edit option - automatically loads the image after downloading into the editor or program of your choice
- Automatically stores a short comment in the shooting data of images for easy identification e.g. the person’s name when taking id photos
- Optional flashing highlight display to make it easier to identify over exposed areas
- ‘Onion skinning’ option in live viewfinder display. ‘Onion skinning’ superimposes the live viewfinder data over the last image taken and is a big help when creating animations
- Full size preview window can display a critical area of the photo e.g. the eyes and face of your model during a portrait shoot
- Remembers camera settings and restores them when the camera is next used with PSRemote
- Added timeouts in photobooth mode for print confirmation and touchscreen keyboard input (and video confirmation for DSLR Remote Pro for Windows and Webcam Photobooth). This helps prevent problems if users forget to enter information using the touchscreen keyboard or forget to confirm or reject prints. When the timeout occurs the software automatically cancels the operation and returns to the ready screen ready for the next user.
- Displays optional reprinting,jpg screen image and skips the print confirmation screen when reprinting photobooth images. This avoids the need for users to confirm printing when selecting reprints and allows a separate reprinting.jpg screen to be displayed.
- Added optional checkboxes to the touchscreen keyboard in photobooth mode. This is useful when uploading photos to the web as you can ask users for their consent
PSRemote 2.2.1 Screenshot
PSRemote 2.2.1 Keywords
Bookmark PSRemote 2.2.1
PSRemote 2.2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.