QuickResizer 2 Ranking & Summary
QuickResizer 2 description
QuickResizer 2 makes it easy to resize and convert image files in batches. It is a convenient tool to quickly shrink your picture files to a smaller size. It saves you time from having to open each file individually in a graphic software, resize it, and then save it. You can launch QuickResizer from Windows Explorer's context menu by right-clicking on the file, or you can drag and drop your picture files onto QuickResizer.
QuickResizer can automate the repetitive and boring tasks of resizing pictures for you. All you have to do is tell QuickResizer under which folder your picture files are located and how small you want your pictures to be resized. It will resize all the pictures for you and save them under a new folder in the blink of an eye! You will no longer need any additional graphic software to resize your pictures. It’s that easy!
- Simple User Interface: QuickResizer was designed with average non-technical users in mind. You do not need to have advanced graphic software skills to use QuickResizer. It has only one main screen with few buttons to click. This screen is so intuitive and straight-forward that even a computer novice can use it.
- Please take a look at the main screen below: To see more screen shots and additional details of the software, please view QuickResizer's User's Guide.
- Speedy Resizing Process: Do not be fooled by QuickResizer's seemingly plain and innocent-looking user interface. Under the hood, QuickResizer is utilizing Microsoft's latest built-in graphical manipulation technologies, giving you speed that is unmatched by most resizing software products in the market.
- Support Multiple Formats: Besides supporting the default image format of JPG, QuickResizer supports image formats like GIF, BMP, PNG, and TIF. You can specify your preferred image format in the Options menu.
- Flexible Resizing Options: You can choose to resize your picture files by percent or by width and height (in pixels).
- Launch from Windows Explorer: You can launch QuickResizer from Windows Explorer by right-clicking on the image file.
- Support Drag and Drop: You can also drag and drop your picture files from Windows Explorer into QuickResizer.
- Ability to Change Output File Name: You can optionally add a suffix to all your output file names so that resized files can be easily distinguished from the original ones.
- Lifetime email suppor.
- Includes unspecified updates.
- Supported Hardware
- Intel/AMD 90 MHz processor with a minimum of 32 MB of memory (96 MB recommended).
- Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows 98
- Microsoft Windows Me
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Family
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
QuickResizer 2 Screenshot
QuickResizer 2 Keywords
Bookmark QuickResizer 2
QuickResizer 2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Flickr Download Multiple Image Files Software 7.0
- FocusCAD DWG DXF DWF to Image Converter 7.5.5
- Easy HTML to Image Converter 1.2
- Convert Multiple Photo Image Files To Coloring Book (Grayscale) Image Files Software 7.0
- Image to PDF Converter 2.2
- Join (Merge, Combine) Multiple Image Files Together Side By Side Software 7.0
- Animated Images TB Image Browser 1.0.0
- Convert Multiple Image Files To JPG Files Software 7.0