Raster Image Printer 9.0.013
Raster Image Printer 9.0.013 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 10.7MB
Platform: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000,
Date added: 2011-08-24
Publisher: PEERNET Marketing
Raster Image Printer 9.0.013 description
Raster Image Printer 9.0.013 offers users with an easy to use yet effective printer driver which enables you to create JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD images from any Windows document on your computer.
- It's just that easy!
- If you can print your file, then Raster Image Printer can convert it into a JPEG, TIFF, PDF or other file format. As a virtual Windows printer installed in the Printers and Faxes folder, Raster Image Printer can be accessed from any Windows application.
- Mulitple File Format Support
- The "Cadillac" of the PEERNET Image Printer family, Raster Image Printer makes converting documents to the industry-standard raster image file formats such as JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, PSD, PCX, and DCX a breeze.
- Create exactly the TIFF, PDF and other image formats that you need!
- The Raster Image Printer specializes in producing the exact image you require. Unlike competing products that offer a multitude of obscure and obsolete file formats, the Raster Image specializes in a set of image formats that are required most often today. Its image-specific customizable properties give you the tools to produce exactly what you need.
- Expanded Fax Options!
- Both color and monochrome fax images are easy to create using the standard fax profiles offered. A complete selection of fax resolutions and fax paper sizes along with scaling and alignment options are available.
- Advanced Image Processing Features!
- Built-in processing features have been upgraded for image rotation, cropping margins and areas, copying and scaling, resampling, as well as automatic margin trimming.
- Simple Automation!
- Use the Raster Image Printer's built-in run commands to pass the image to another program or to launch an external program, perfect for application developers looking to automate the process of converting documents to your required image files.
- Advanced Automation - Developers/Integrators Delight!
- Advanced COM interface makes creating conversion workflows a breeze. Easily utilized from within C# applications. See the Developer's Portal for complete details.
- Bundling the Raster Image Printer with your Application for Resale!
- Raster Image Printer can be bundled as a branded driver that is tied to your software. For more details and to submit your request go to the Bundling webpage.
- Save Options
- Save your documents as JPEG, TIFF,PNG, as a PDF file, or one of the other supported image formats. Easily create serialized files (one image per page per file) or multipaged files (all images in one file) and use the Append feature to combine files or to create sequences of images.
- Custom File Naming
- Pre-set the file name and where it will be saved or have the driver prompt you each time. Advanced file naming can be used to set customized naming conventions.
- Color and Monochrome Fax
- Produce fax-ready images using standard fax profiles. New fax scaling and alignment options give you complete control over the fax image you create.
- Compression Settings
- Individual compression settings for JPG and TIFF images, and full compression options for PDF files combine to give you full control over the file size of your output.
- Page Processing
- Take advantage of the built-in page processing features - auto-rotate your pages, crop sections of your page, automatically trim the margins and adjust the page brightness in one easy step.
- Image Processing
- Copy each page of the document to a larger or smaller page with full alignment options. Resample each page to a particular width and height in pixels, as a percentage of the original size, or by setting a new image resolution (DPI).
- Custom Paper Size
- Supports user-defined paper sizes allowing virtually any size paper, including large paper sizes for use in AutoCAD programs.
- Email Options
- Use the e-mail options to automatically attach your images to an email message, ready for sending. Populate the To, CC, BCC, Subject, and Message fields of the email message with defaulted text and addresses.
- Run Programs and Commands
- Specify commands to be run at the start of the print job, at the end of the print job, at each page, and on file close.
- Text Extraction
- Includes text extraction capabilities with support for creating ASCII, UTF-8, and UTF-16 encoded files.
- PNSrv9 COM Interface
- Easily add file creation using Raster Image Printer into your workflow with the available PNSrv9 COM Interface.
- Improved performance of printing lots of small documents in a row.
- Improved performance of text extraction.
- Fixed issue with COM API reporting jobs not completed when no jobs in print queue, introduced by Windows 7 and Windows 2008 SP1.
- Windows 7 (up to SP1)
- Windows 2008 R2 (up to SP1)
- Windows 2008 (up to SP2)
- Windows Vista (SP2)
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2003 (SP2)
- Windows 2003 (up to SP1)
- Windows XP (SP3)
- Windows XP (up to SP2)
- Windows 2000 (up to SP4 - Rollup # 1)
- Windows 2000 (up to SP4)
Raster Image Printer 9.0.013 Screenshot
Raster Image Printer 9.0.013 Keywords
Bookmark Raster Image Printer 9.0.013
Raster Image Printer 9.0.013 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Raster Image Printer 9.0.013. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
DWG to Image Converter 2002 is an AutoCAD Addin that convert DWG to JPG, DWG to PNG, DWG to TIFF, DWG to BMP, DWG to PS easily. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to create the image files by simply Free Download
DWG to Image Converter 2006 is an AutoCAD Addin that convert DWG to JPG, DWG to PNG, DWG to TIFF, DWG to BMP, DWG to PS easily. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to create the image files by simply Free Download
Ever needed to print just one label, say on column 2 row 4 of a label Sheet? Aetiket Label Printer is a FileMaker Pro Solution that makes it easy to print labels of various types and sizes anywhere on Free Download
Create and print professional ID cards and badges instantly! Advanced ID Creator allows you to create great looking id cards. Use the wide variety of tools to add text, graphics, shapes, barcodes, sha Free Download
bcTester 4.0 is freeware for barcode reading (linear and 2 dimensional data matrix and pdf417) on digital images captured by scanners or camera. All common barcode types are recognized. Test if your b Free Download
The IDAutomation RSS (Reduced Space Symbology) & Composite Image Generator is a bar code image generation application that is used to create and paste barcodes into other applications. Free Download
Returns a sum of all pages in one or more tiff files.Requires the VB 4.0 Runtimes. Free Download
Create and print prefessional ID cards and badges instantly! Advanced ID Creator allows you to create great looking id cards. Use the wide variety of tools to add text, graphics, shapes, barcodes, sha Free Download